Chapter 19

Emily P.O.V

I stand up and walk over to Caspian.

"Well at least we don't have to kill you ourselves." Nikabrick says. I glare at him before placing a hand on Caspian's shoulder.

"No." He says to me gently. "He's right."

He hurries to the front door and starts putting his armor piece on and grabbing his sword.

"Miraz won't stop till I'm dead." Caspian says. My eyes widen and I grab the horn off the table.

"Caz, you can't go now. You're meant to help save Narnia." I say. He looks at me, confused.

"Don't you know who's horn this is?" I ask as I trace the pattern on the horn with my finger.

"My Professor's..?" Caspian asks. I sigh and gesture to the table. He takes a seat and I sit across from him.

"This horn belonged to my older sister Susan. It's said to be magic. The old tales say that it could summon the Kings and Queens that left 1,300 years ago." I explain. His eyes widen.

"And I blew the horn..." Caspian says slowly. I nod.

"Yes. You might've just summoned my brothers and sisters." I tell him.

"I'm sorry, Em. But I can't rely on tales and superstitions." Caspian says before standing up and leaving. I close my eyes.

"It's time." I tell Nikabrick and Trufflehunter. They nod. I go to my room and get changed into my old battle armor. And I also pull out my sword, shield, and necklace that I received many many years ago from Father Christmas.

I attach Susan's horn to my hip opposite of my sword

I attach Susan's horn to my hip opposite of my sword. Trufflehunter enters my room and puts two things in a bag. The three of us then hurry after Caspian. We hide behind a few trees when we get too close to him.

"Emily. I know you and your friends are following me." Caspian chuckles. I sigh and walk over to him.

"I just think that we should wait for my siblings." I tell him. He continues walking.

"Fine then, I hope the others will be as understanding." I huff. Caspian gives me an apologetic glance.

"Maybe I'll come with you. I wanna see you explain things to the minotaurs." Nikabrick says with a smirk as we follow Caspian.

"Minotaurs? They're real?" Caspian asks.

"And very bad tempered." I tell him.

"Not to mention big." Nikabrick says.

"Huge." Trufflehunter corrects him.

"And what about centaurs? Do they still exist?" Caspian asks.

"Now the centaurs might side with you. But there is no telling what the others will do." I tell him.

"What about Aslan?" Caspian asks. I freeze. I only mentioned him once. That was when we first met. The others stop as well.