Chapter 2

*I will be writing some chapters in the other Pevensie sibling's point of view. But mostly Emily's.*

Lucy P.O.V

Emily and I stand in my bedroom packing the important things into my little suitcase. The tears continue to fall down my face as I keep seeing the bombing in the back of my mind. Emily looks at me.

"Hey. We'll be okay. I promise." Emily says gently. I nod slightly. She's my favorite sibling. She's always understanding with me. That's the reason I mainly stick around her. Emily has always been careful with topics around me. Knowing that one wrong subject can make me cry.

"Lucy. Look. It's Bubbles! Your favorite teddy bear. He will wipe those tears and flip your frown upside down. Please don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry." Emily says. Tears are now filling her eyes as well. I have to be strong. Not for myself, but for Emily. I give her a forced smile.

"There we go. Come on. When we get on the train we'll play I spy." Emily says. I grin.

"Okay!" I say excitedly. I take her hand in my tiny one. She's very pretty. I hope when I'm her age I'll be like her. We walk down stairs and Mummy has tears in her eyes.

"Alright. Get in the car. We have to get you on that train so you can go live with Professor Kirk until these bombings stop." Mummy says. We all get into the car. I had to be stuck on Peter's lap in the front. I want to be with Emí.

"Here Lu. I forgot to give you this in the house. So here." Emily says. She hands me Bubbles. I smile and hug him to my chest.

"Thanks." I say quietly. Edmund sticks his tongue out at me. Bubbles used to be his. But since we didn't have the money to get me my own teddy, Emily had Ed give me Bubbles. I sink back into Peter, afraid of Edmund's distasteful glare.

"Edmund! Don't be mean to Lucy. She's only a small child. Don't blame her for everything you self centered git!" Peter scolds. Emily's jaw drops.

"Peter! Edmund! Both of you behave. You're scaring her." Emily scolds. She pulls me off of Peter's lap and onto hers. I bury my face into her shoulder. She rubs my back gently.

"It's alright Lu. It'll be fun at the Professor's!" Emily reassures me. I nod and close my eyes as Susan slips her hand into mine. Emily hums a sweet melody that makes me happy. I get along with Susan and Emily. But I barely get along with Peter and Edmund. Well, they're boys and we're girls. So I guess it makes sense.