Chapter 32

Emily P.O.V

I yawn and sit up on mine and Caspian's bed. We've been on the mission of the seven lords for a week now. We've also been married for almost nine months. He's a good husband. We haven't done anything yet just incase I would get pregnant. If I did and I lost the baby, we would be heart broken.

"I want to know just where in the blazes am I!?" A high pitched voice screeches. I raise an eyebrow and get changed out of my nightgown and into a pair of brown leather leggings, a puffy white shirt, and a pretty red vest. I then pull on my boots and tie my hair into a side ponytail. I then hear three pairs of foot steps. I look around the room quickly and climb out the window. I close it carefully behind me and run to the crews' quarters below deck. I see a boy laying on a hammock. I walk over to him and stare at him in shock. It's my cousin Eustace. Well I guess he was the one screaming. I sigh and go back to the stairs. I sit on them and think.

If Eustace is here....who else is here? Maybe Edmund and Lucy are back!

I jump up and hurry to the door of the meeting room. It's where we have the map and pictures of the seven lords. I press my ear to the door.

"So have you gotten married in those three years?" A female asks.

"Yes, actually. She's very lovely." Caspian replies.

"Wait, what about Emily?" Lucy asks.

"Where's my sister?" Edmund asks. I can hear a hint of anger in his voice. I open the door and walk over to Caspian.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't question my husband." I laugh, picking up an apple. I take a bite out of it.

"Emily!" Lucy squeals. She hurries over to me and we share a hug.

"Hello, Lucy. How are you?" I ask, laughing slightly.

"I'm great! So how long have you two been married?" Lucy asks. I pull away slightly. She has a big grin on her face and her eyes are filled with excitement.

"Almost nine months now. Right, Love?" I ask glancing at Caspian. He smiles and nods.

"Yes. Nine months. See I told you both that my wife is lovely." Caspian says. I release Lucy and pull Edmund into a hug.

"You both have grown so much." I giggle. Edmund hugs me back.

"You're married." Edmund states, trying to process everything.

"Yes, dear one. I know it's hard to take in. But I'm happier than I've ever been." I reassure him. I pull away and take another bite out of my apple.

"Sweetheart, you can't keep avoiding the doctor." Caspian teases. I stick my tongue out at him playfully before taking another bite of the apple. So what if I eat an apple everyday!?

"Well maybe if you ate more apples, you wouldn't have to go to the doctor as much!" I laugh. Caspian chuckles and shakes his head.

"So if neither of you called us. Why are we here?" Edmund asks randomly.

"I've been asking myself the same thing." Caspian replies.

"And by the way, why is Eustace here?" I ask. Edmund and Lucy shrug.

"We've been staying with him, Aunt Alberta, and Uncle Harold for a couple months. Mum, Dad, and Susan went to America. Peter went to do his studies with Professor Kirk." Edmund tells me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Alright well, we could use your help. We're looking for Caz's Father's closest followers. Seven Lords of Telmar. When Miraz murdered Caspian the ninth, the seven lords went missing. All we know is that they fled to the Lone Islands. But no one has heard from them since." I tell Edmund and Lucy while gesturing to the pictures of the Lords.

"Do you think something happened to them?" Lucy asks. Caspian walks over to me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"We don't know. But it's mine and Emily's duty to find out." Caspian replies.

"What's passed the Lone Islands?" Lucy asks. Then I notice that Drinian has joined us.

"No one knows for sure, Your Majesty. But there are tales of sea serpents." Drinian replies.

"Sea serpents?" Edmund laughs.

"Alright, Drinian. That's enough of your tall tales." I tease. Caspian grabs my apple out of my hand and takes a bite out of it.

"Hey!" I laugh. Caspian hurries to the opposite side of the table than me and takes another bite out of the apple.

"Give me that back!" I laugh as I chase him around the table. Edmund and Lucy watch us in amusement. I sigh and hold my arms out to Caspian. He chuckles and walks over to me. I place my hands on his chest and kiss him. He places his right hand on my shoulder. Then rests his left wrist on my other shoulder. I slowly move my right hand over his arm. I reach his hand and grab the apple. I pull away from the kiss and smirk.

"I'll take this back, thank you very much." I say and take a bite out of the apple. Caspian shakes his head at me and laughs.

"I'll go check on Eustace." I say. Caspian grabs my waist.

"Okay, I love you." Caspian says. I smile up at him.

"I love you too." I reply. He gives me a quick kiss and I leave the room. I go below deck to the room where Eustace is. He's awake now.

"Hello, Eustace." I greet him. He looks at me in confusion.

"E-Emily?" Eustace asks. I smile at him.

"Yeah. This is where I've been over the years." I tell him. He stands up.

"Well where are we?" Eustace asks.

"Narnia. I know it's quite strange to be in a magical land. But it's lovely. By the way, do you remember what I told you that I wanted to do more than anything?" I ask. He nods.

"You wanted to get married, why?" Eustace asks. I lift my left hand and show him the ring.

"I'm married!" I laugh. He stares at the ring, wide eyed. Suddenly, I hear cheering.

"I better go see what's going on. Come up when you're ready." I say and hug him before going to the stairs to get on deck. What is going on up here?

------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!!! That's Chapter 32 and the beginning of the Voyage of the Dawn Treader!!! Hope you like it!!!

~BeatriceIsDauntless