×Two×

Song: Nocturnal- Disclosure

Theo lead me into the beautiful, gray mansion. When the front door opened, I was awe-struck by the beautiful glass chandelier hanging over the room, and two staircases that leaded to a huge elegant balcony. I turned in a complete circle to fully take in the entrance. The walls were beautifully painted with a maroon color, and the white staircases reflected well off of the walls. The hardwood floors were polished to perfection, so polished that I could almost see my reflection in them, and there was soft music playing throughout the house.

"They are probably in the living room. Follow me." We walk down a long hallway that is also painted maroon until we reach another door. Theo opens the door, and I see a huge living room with about three couches, a lounger, two chairs, a flat screen TV, all the movies you could dream of, a Wii, and an Xbox. There was music playing from a stereo in the corner of the room, and on the TV was the game Call of Duty.

Sitting on one couch were three boys, all who had dark or light brown hair, and on the other couch there were four girls, and all of them looked like models out of magazines. Looking at them made me wonder if I really would fit in here. I mean sure, I had a nice body, but their bodies were every girl's dream. It wasn't like I was skinny, I was slightly chunky; I didn't have a thigh gap and my stomach wasn't entirely flat.

"Excuse the children, they tend to be immature idiots at times." The boys all give Theo an offended look, and the girls just laugh it off before flashing him their fangs.

"We aren't immature. It's our day off, bro." The guy with the dark brown hair, who slightly resembles Theo says, and I guess that he is Theo's brother.

"We don't have days off. You all should be training." He shakes his head and turns to me. "Anyway, this is Melody. She's our newborn." The girls immediately stand up and rush over to me.

The first girl who comes up to me has ombre hair. She has the prettiest brown eyes, and I notice she have the same light brown around the iris like Theo. She gives me a wide smile, and her teeth are a dazzling white.

"Hey, I'm Hazel. I'm Theo's amazing little sister." Theo barks out a laugh and taps her shoulder twice.

"Flattery gets you nowhere, sis." She glares at him and gives me a smile again before going back to the couch.

"I'm Anabelle. I was once a newborn too, so I know how you feel." She leans in by my ear and whispers, "Don't let Theo push you around too much. He might look tough and mean, but he has a good heart." I nod my head and give her a grateful smile, and she returns to her spot on the couch beside Hazel.

"I'm Bailey, and this is Ashley. If you couldn't tell, we are twins." The two of them let out an identical laugh, and then they give me the same dazzling smile. "We were also newborns. You will like it here." They return to the couch, and then Theo glares at the boys. He snaps his fingers, and the TV turns off. The boys turn to him and glare.

"We have a newborn, which means get off your lazy asses and introduce yourself. Comprende?" The boys roll their eyes and walk over to us. The first one is the one I thought to be Theo's brother.

"Hey, I'm Tobias. I'm Theo's brother." I knew I was right. His brother was attractive, but nobody could compare to Theo. He had a certain look to him that made you drool just at the mention of him.

"I would ask you out, but since Theo is the one that brought you, I'm guessing he has already called you his. Good luck with that one, Melody." Tobias winks at me, and I give him a confused look before laughing and shaking my head. Theo glares at him before slapping him upside the head.