×Ten×

Song: Cold Hearted- Paula Abdul

The kiss. I could not get it off my mind, no matter how hard I tried. His lips were so perfectly soft, and perfectly plump. His lips against mine felt like the perfect equation, and if it didn't happen, that equation was ruined, and there was nothing left. We were like the coincidental, accidentally on purpose perfection formula.

At least I thought so.

It consumed my thoughts, and I could not get it out of my mind for nothing. I wanted to know what it felt like again, I wanted to feel everything again.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am most definitely not in love, or even like Theo, but he is a pretty great kisser. I will give him that.

Today when I came into training after the fight between Theo and I, I could practically feel the anger dripping off of him. It wrapped around me like a blanket, and I knew I was in some deep shit as I slowly tip-toed into the gym, hoping he wouldn't notice me.

Theo had on a pair of basketball shorts, a thin black jacket that wasn't zipped, exposing his well defined eight pack. The way the hood of his jacket laid on his disheveled brown hair was enough to make my hormones go through the roof.

Curse my teenage mind.

He had headphones in his ears as he was punching a punching bag, which I know for sure wasn't there any other time I trained. His outfit was drool worthy compared to mine. I was clad in a pair of black sweatpants that hugged my hips and a loose blue T-shirt.

I knew he what he was doing too. He was trying to distract me, to show how much "authority" he has as a leader. Two could play this game, and I didn't plan on losing. I was always up for a good challenge. Wait until he sees me tomorrow for training.

"You have a long twelve hours to do, so I suggest you get started, newborn." He irritatedly says, and I roll my eyes. Theo won't call me anything else now; not even princess. It's just newborn, because his stubborn ass can't handle a fact.

Can you say downgraded? L-O-L. Sometimes I really crack myself up.

"Don't you have to spot me?" I question, and he bitterly laughs.

"No, I don't. You are a big girl. You can handle yourself. Unless your weight falters and the bar kills you."

Did he really just make fun of my weight?

... And wish for my death?

"Whatever. By the way, you might want to work out more. Your abs seem to be loosening." I could practically feel his eyes roll, even as I stood behind him.

"Don't be jealous of what you can't have." I bitterly laugh and pick up the bar, beginning my squats.

"As if I would want you, a sadistic vampire who cries because someone walked out on him when he was sensitive. Big whoop, life goes on." I say with annoyance laced through my voice, and Theo stops punching the bag. He clenches and unclenches his his fists before taking a deep breath and looking in the mirror. It does him no good, since he is a vampire and can't see his reflection, but I know I hit home with that comment.

"Watch your mouth, newborn." He growls out, and I roll my eyes.

"Anything for you, master." Theo pulls up his hood, storms out of the gym, and slams the door so hard that it rattles the whole house.

Very good Melody, you are doing very well with Theo.