×Thirty×

Song: What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts

Lesson number three: Love Bites.

Darkness is all I can see. It feels like peace, serenity– I am in heaven. My own personal heaven.

Until blinding, painful light breaks through the beautiful darkness.

I let out a groan and throw a pillow over my eyes, and a deep, masculine chuckle comes from the corner of my room.

"Rise and shine, princess. It's a beautiful, lovely day for a hangover." I flip him off, and roll away from the light.

"If you don't close those freakin' curtains, I will personally shove them down your stupid throat." Theo bursts out laughing.

Any other time his laugh would be the one thing that could make me happy and brighten my day, but today, when my head is throbbing with pain and my throat feels like someone shoved sandpaper down it, his laugh makes me want to cut his throat with a very, very, sharp butcher knife.

This, my friends, is the curse of hangovers.

"You're kinky. Makes me love you that much more." Theo goes into another fit of laughter, and I grab the closest thing to me, which is a pillow, and dodge it at him.

He caught it because of his stupid vampire abilities.

"This is why we don't drink, princess." I flip him off again and roll towards him, my eyes burning from the brightness.

"Shut the hell up. Please, find a shark and let it eat you. I am personally begging you." He rolls his eyes and smiles, hopping on the bed beside me and pulling me to his chest.

"You're cute when your hungover." He taps my nose, and I push on his chest and glare at him. He pulls me back and pecks my lips.

"I hate you."

"Who could hate me? Especially when I look like this?" He motions towards his body, "I'm a walking God."

He winks at me, and I roll my eyes.

"Your oversized ego will be the death of you." I mumble, and he pulls me up until we are face to face. His minty breath fans against my face as he cheekily smiles at me.

"You love me and my oversized ego."

"Whatever flats your boat, lover boy." He smiles at me once more before planting his lips on mine for a slow, passionate kiss. I smile through it and run my hand through his soft brown hair. When we pull away, I smirk at him and tangle my hands in his hair.

"Now get out. Your face is making my eyes burn more." He pouts at me and stands up, stretching. As he stretches, his shirt lifts up the slightest, showing his eight pack, and I can't help but stare. He sees this and smirks, before putting his pout back on.

"Ouch. And here I thought you loved my face." He pats his heart as if he was hurt, and I giggle. When he looks back down at me, he stuffs his hands in his pockets and shrugs. "Guess you don't want these pain pills and water."

Two pills and a glass of water appears in his hand, and I take them from him greedily. As I swallow the pills and gulp down the water, I silently bless my lovely boyfriend's heart.

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

He smirks at me and winks. I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me and breathing in his heavenly cologne. He pulls me as close as possible and buries his head in my shoulder.