×Nine×

Song: Leave Me Alone- Michael Jackson

"If you don't wipe that stupid little smirk off your face, I'm going to cut it off with a butcher knife!" I yell at Tobias, who was currently making fun of me for admitting out loud that Theo was infuriatingly attractive.

It all started when I woke up. I walked out of my room and stood at the balcony for a couple seconds, just trying to wake up. I first heard Theo's voice, and then he walked out of the kitchen, shirtless. He turned towards the front door, and I got a full view of his extremely muscular back. How did someone make a freaking back look so damn attractive? It had to be impossible.

Theo turned around and started to walk towards his office, and I got a full view of his eight pack. His body was unreal. It had to be handcrafted by God himself, as if he was saying "here, let me give you a perfect chiseled body so all the girls can be turned on when they aren't even in the same room as you".

Tobias quickly shut up after my threat, but his fearful look turned into a questioning one.

"Are your teeth coming in?" He asks, and I roll my eyes.

"I've had my adult teeth for ten years now, you idiot." Tobias lets out an irritated sigh before walking over and prying my mouth open. I hit his arms, but he only continued to look in my mouth.

"Ah, your fangs are coming in nicely. Theo will be glad to hear you are continuing your transition." He backs away from me, and my jaw drops.

"Fangs?" He nods his head. "Transition? Into what?"

"A full vampire? You might have blonde hair, Mel, but don't act like it." I roll my eyes before having a mental breakdown.

"I cannot have fangs. I had perfect teeth my whole life. Take them out! Just do it, I can take the pain!" Tobias bursts out laughing, and I continue to glare at him.

"Sorry Mel, it can't happen. Theo can take the pain away though." I stop glaring and raise my eyebrows.

"How?"

"Well, a good make out session with a little twist of French usually helps."

Bad move, Tobias.

"Tobias?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah?" I grab a butcher knife from the utensil drawer and my eyes narrow into slits.

"Run." Tobias' eyes go wide, and he dashes out the door. I quickly follow behind, cursing profanities as I race around the house to catch him. Tobias accidentally knocks over three vases, and we both knew he would be in big trouble. We were just about to run down the hall when Theo appeared between us, and I swear, he almost got stabbed by the knife in my hand.

"What in the hell are you two doing?" His deep voice yells, and I sheepishly put the knife down before averting my gaze from him.

"She is trying to kill me! We have to get rid of her, brother! My hot body can not die young!" Tobias pleads, practically on his knees. Theo rolls his eyes and looks between the two of us.

"You would have to do something really stupid to make her want to run after you with a butcher knife." Tobias rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Anyone care to explain?" I let out a sigh before looking at Theo.

"This idiot thinks it's funny to make fun of me."

"What did he say?" I bit my lip, and looked anywhere but at Theo. Talk about awkward.

"If you must know, dear brother," Tobias says sweetly before walking over and placing an arm around me, "you and little Mel here are going to have a soon hot french kiss, because her fangs are coming in. She's transitioning." Theo's eyes knit together in confusion, and I grab the knife and hold it in front of Tobias.