×Fourteen×

Song: Scream- Zac Efron

The next morning I woke up, and I was on cloud nine. I couldn't stop smiling for some odd reason, and I felt like I had a fresh start, and maybe being a blood sucking creature wasn't so bad.

I skipped down the stairs and into the living room, where Hazel and Tobias were watching Full House. I hopped onto the couch and let out a content sigh, which caused Hazel and Tobias to both raise their eyebrows.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Hazel questions, and Tobias smirks.

"Isn't it obvious? She got laid!" He yells, and I glare at him as I aim a pillow at his head. He bursts out laughing, and Hazel punches his shoulder before laughing too.

"I am just happy. No more being locked in my room and being starved to death." Hazel smiles, and Tobias endulges in a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

"Well, I would watch out. The devil is in a pretty pissy mood today." Tobias mumbles through a mouthful of ice cream, and I sit up.

I thought he would be in a pretty good mood, but when the living room door was literally ripped off the hinges, I knew I made the wrong move by coming downstairs.

"Speaking of the devil." Hazel mutters, and Theo storms through the door, steam rolling out of his ears.

"Where the hell is she?" He screams, and his death glare locks on me.

"Melody! My office, now!" He screeches, and I flinch before standing up and walking towards him. Tobias salutes me, and I glare at him before following Theo. We walk into his office, and he slams the door behind me, causing everything in his room to shake.

"Who told you to come out of your room?" He yells, and I am at a loss for words. I couldn't speak. I was frozen.

"No one! So why are you out of your room?" He yells once again, and I open my mouth to say something, but my mouth is not capable to make words at the moment.

"Dammit Melody, answer me!" Theo screams, and I flinch.

"I-I just thought after last night, you would be more lienant, and my door was unlocked so I came down with-" He cuts me off with a bitter laugh, and I knew all hell was going to break loose.

"You thought just because I made out with you that we would be all honkey dory, and you would be allowed to do whatever the hell you want?" His voice raises, and I shrink down. His voice would make a elderly man want to hide. "That meant nothing! I had to do it! You are just a stupid naïve girl who falls for everything!"

For a second, I actually believed him. I believed I was a stupid, naïve girl who fell for everything, because in a sense, I was. I believed everyone had good in them. I believed everyone wouldn't intentionally hurt the person they cared about.

But then the next second came, and I wanted to rip his throat apart, until they were shreds of the idiocy that Theo Rivera is.

"This is exactly why I hate you! One minute you are nice, or at least you fake your way through it, and then the next minute, as soon as no one is around, you are a complete asshole! The world doesn't revolve around you, Theo! Other people have feelings too!" Another bitter laugh leaks from his lips, and his eyes turn as red as an apple.

"You think I care about your feelings?" He asks in a menacing whisper. "News flash! I don't. You mean nothing to me. You are worthless to me."

He did not just say that.

"Oh yeah? Well if we are being honest here, I have a few choice words for you."