×Thirty-Three×

Song: Acid Rain- Cimorelli

Whenever I woke up from my black out, I was wrapped in Theo's warm arms, in my bed. Theo was still sound asleep, his mouth slightly parted, and I giggled quietly. I laid my head back on his chest and let out a content sigh.

I could still hear the last words he said ringing in my head.

"You're my first priority, princess. I hope you know that. I love you, Melody."

Hearing those words made me smile. I was his first priority. Everything Blake tried to put in my head was a lie, and Willow was gone. He did it all for me. He loved me.

And I loved him that much more.

"I can feel you staring at me." I jumped when he whispered this, and he quietly chuckled. I playfully slapped his arm before laying my head back on his chest.

"You're an ass." I glare up at him, and he smirks at me.

"I love you too, baby." I roll my eyes as a smile grows on my lips. He leans down slowly and presses his lips to mine for a slow, gentle kiss. Those kind of kisses made my head spin and my heart melt.

When we pulled away, I glanced up at him as I took a deep breath, "So, what happened with Willow?"

He glanced around the room, before his eyes settled back on me. He intertwined our hands, and I laid my head on his chest.

"I had a plan. I traded you for her, made her think I cared and was still in love with her, and then whenever she was most vulnerable, I would kill her." I stared at him for a couple seconds, taking in everything he said.

The way I took it, he didn't actually want to trade me, but he felt he had to. He just wanted to lure Willow in, make her weak and vulnerable, and then kill her when she would least expect it.

And honestly, I couldn't have loved him more for that plan.

"Did you kill her?" I questioned, and he shook his head, but I couldn't help but notice the emotion that flickered in his eyes. It was almost as if he was nervous of telling me that, which would be weird. He wouldn't lie to me about killing her, would he?

"But besides that, I need to know." He began to caress my cheek with his hand, worry set in his eyes. "What did Blake do to you while you were there?"

A chill ran down my spine, and I let out a shaky deep breath before laying back down on my pillow. Theo continued to caress my cheek, and with his other hand, he intertwined our fingers.

"He tortured me. He would give me a shot of vervaine every hour, stab me with knives and sometimes wooden daggers, and he always got into my head and showed me things I wanted to see or things that made me hurt." I bit my lip, my eyes becoming blurry from tears, "He even tried to touch me and do things to me, and I was so scared. He almost did something with me. He almost raped me, Theo."

Theo suddenly tensed beside me, and his grip on my hand tightened. Suddenly, I was flipped around, and he was hovering above me. He crashed his lips into mine and kissed me roughly, yet passionately, and when he pulled away, his eyes were completely blood red. His lips found there way to my neck, and I let out a small moan as he licked and nipped my neck.

"No one is allowed to have you but me, understand?" He said hoarsely, still kissing my neck, and I suddenly realized why he was doing this.

He thought I let Blake do these kind of things to me.

I will admit, I was a bit offended. He honestly thought I would let Blake touch me and kiss me? He honestly thought I wanted that to happen? I loved Theo. I loved him more than life itself.