×Three×

Song: Work From Home- Fifth Harmony

"Melody, wake up." A deep voice says, but I ignore it and cuddle into the silk pillow beside me. Who knew silk was so cuddable? This was the best I had slept in ages.

"Melody, wake. Up." The deep voice sounds irritated, but I cuddle into the pillow more, sigh, and smile. I was about to re-enter dream land when ice cold water is poured on my face, and I bolt upright. My heart jumps out of my chest, and I look to my left to see Theo snickering at me.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yell, and he only snickers more.

"Hey, I told you to get up. You didn't listen, so I went to my only option." I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my now soaked shirt.

"Only option my ass. Let me sleep, you inconsiderate beast." He glares at me before ripping the covers off of me, exposing my tanned, thick legs. I only ever slept in a T-shirt and underwear, so I guess I really should have wore a pair of shorts or something considering it was my first night here.

"Red lace, I like it." He winks at me seductively, and now it is my turn to glare. I pull my knees up to my chest.

"And to retort to your little comment earlier, I am not a beast, just inconsiderate and hot." He gives me a dazzling smile before rolling his eyes. "You need to get a shower, and then come down to the gym for your training. Got it?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion. Do I really stink?

"Most likely. Get to it, princess." He zips out of my room, and I roll out of my bed and hop into the walk in shower. The water comes out like a waterfall, and it relaxes every muscle in my body. I definitely stayed in there longer than I needed, and when I got out, I put on undergarments and wrapped a towel around my body.

I brush my hair, and walk out into my bedroom to find a pair of shorty shorts and a workout crop top lying on my bed. If this is seriously what he wanted me to wear, his wish definitely wasn't getting granted. My body would make these clothes look like hobo's clothes. I frown at his choice and walk over to Hazel's room. When I open the door, she looks up from the book she is reading and gives me a curious look.

"What's up?" She asks with a cheery voice as she gives me a smile, and I frown.

"Your idiot brother and what he is trying to make me wear for training." She shakes her head and lets out a soft chuckle.

"Your first day here and he is already making you train? Damn, he was more easier on Willow than you." She looks back down at her book and mutters, "I at least thought he would let you adjust.", before looking back up at me.

"Willow?" I question, and she shakes her head and smiles.

"Another time. I will give you something more suitable to wear. I am guessing he gave you booty shorts and a crop top?" When I nod my head with disgust, she laughs and shakes her head.

"That is such a Theo move. What would you like?"

"Maybe a pair of knee length workout pants and a T-shirt?" She nods her head and walks out of her room. When she returns, she hands me a pair of black knee length leggings and a Kenwood Academy High School chess club shirt.

"Thank you, Hazel." I give her a grateful smile and she returns it.

"Anytime. Don't let him push you too hard." I return to my room to put on my clothes before heading down to the gym. Theo is sitting in a chair scrolling through his phone, and when he looks at me, he looks at me like I have two heads.