×Fifteen×

Song: Am I Wrong- Nico & Vinz

Lesson number two: Try not to fall for a vampire master named Theo.

Whenever a construction guy builds a building, he feels so accomplished and proud of himself, so excited that he helped build his first building that people will actually use, and then a wrecking ball comes in and destroys it because it wasn't a necessity for that part of the land.

My life is the building being destroyed by the wrecking ball.

Theo is the wrecking ball.

I was content with myself after last night- seeing a soft part of Theo was like seeing Pluto in person. It was the most honest version of Theo I had ever seen.

The truth about Theo is he isn't just that sadistic, cruel vampire. He feels, and when he does feel, he feels hard. It's like he feels with everything he's got.

The sadistic part of Theo, I have learned, is his cover up- his facade of the person he actually is. Theo is closed up because someone hurt him too much. He's been through so much that he feels the need to pretend he doesn't feel and hurt people. That's how he copes with his pain. He hurts people, even if he doesn't intentionally mean it.

Slowly, but surely, I was ripping down the walls he had built up, and I was getting closer to finding the real Theo.

The last thing I remembered was being carried off to bed, and Theo planting a light kiss on my forehead. The next morning I woke up, I was completely dazed. I practically flew down the stairs like an angel, and when I reached the living room where everyone was sitting watching The Other Woman, laughing like dying hyeneas, I sat beside Theo with a peaceful smile on my face. Everyone looked at me with a smirk, while Theo had a genuine smile on his face.

"What's up with you?" Hazel asks, and I shrug my shoulders, letting out a content sigh.

"I think our dearest older brother knows." Tobias mused, and I roll my eyes while smiling. Theo shoots daggers at his brother, and Hazel smiles at me.

"No more fighting?" Damon asks.

Brett bursts out laughing, and we all stare at him. He laughs so hard that when he finishes laughing he has to actually catch his breath. When he looks to all of us, especially Theo and I, he rolls his eyes.

"Have you met them? They will be back at each others throats any minute." Brett mumbles, rolling his eyes and leaning back in the couch. The rest of the group laughs, and Theo nudges his elbow in my side.

Let's get out of here. I am about to rip their heads off.

I smile, shaking my head as I stand up.

Movies in my room?

Theo nods his head, and I think of my room. With a flash, I am lying on my bed, while 22 Jump Street starts playing on my TV.

Theo walks into my room and jumps in the bed beside me. He snaps his fingers, and popcorn, Pepsi, and twizzlers appear between us. We both eat and drink until our stomachs can't bare anymore, and when the movie ends, we talk about anything and everything. Our talk ranged from the weather to each member of the pack- the only thing the both of us refused to talk about was each other.

"Brett is an idiot sometimes, but he has been my best friend since we were little, and that's why he sticks around."

I take a sip of my Pepsi and nod my head. Brett was hilarious and nice. He sometimes acted like a blonde girl (I think I just offended myself, but oh well. What are you going to do?), but he was one of the nicest guys I had ever met. He was one of those carefree guys who lived to crack jokes and make you smile. I liked that about him.