×Nineteen×

Song: Hero- Enrique Iglasias

The morning sun shimmered through the hotel window, and I let out a content sigh as I closed my eyes, laying my head back down on Theo's warm chest. His arm tightened around my shoulder, and I looked up to see a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Good morning, princess." He whispers in a raspy morning voice, and I smile.

"Morning."

He places a kiss on my forehead as he gets up and walks into the bathroom. I stand up, stretch, and change into a pair of comfy black shorts with Theo's white T-shirt. I sit back on the bed and rest my back against the headboard, thinking about the guy who has been stuck on my mind the moment we left Noctis.

A couple minutes later, Theo emerges from the bathroom, his hair damp from the shower. He has on a pair of black joggers, and water glimmers against his tan abs. He walks over and sits beside me on the bed, wrapping his arm around me as he fiddles with the TV remote.

"When do we have to leave again?" I question, and he turns the TV to ABC Family.

"I think we are safe here, so we can stay." He smiles at me, and I smile back. I rest my head against his shoulder as The Lucky One plays on the TV.

Just sitting in the silence with Theo, watching a movie with Zac Efron was perfection to me. My two favorite guys in one place. That was heaven– I wouldn't want anything more.

The thought of last night made my head spin, yet I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Theo was so gentle, and for once, I felt like he cared. I felt like I meant something. There was so much intimacy, and I don't think I have ever felt more content with my life than after last night.

"I am going down to the store by the lobby, do you want anything?" I shake my head, and he kisses my cheek before pulling a black shirt over his head and walking out of the room.

I grab a brochure of the city we were in that was laying on the nightstand and look through it. This city had so many fun things to do, and I could imagine Theo and I having so much fun together while we were here. I could imagine us walking the streets, or just going to the park and goofing around.

He was always the one I could imagine doing the cheesy, yet still amazing small things with.

I place the brochure back on the nightstand just as Theo walks back in the door with a bottle of Gatorade in his hand. He walks over to the mini fridge, and I bite my lip before standing up.

"Let's do something." I say in a sort of whisper, and he glances back at me.

"No." He bluntly says, and the nervousness in my stomach grows.

"Why not? It's nice out, and this city has a lot of fun things to do." He takes a sip of his Gatorade before placing it in the fridge and slamming the door a little too hard. He turns to me, a frown on his face, and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Because I said no. We are not doing anything." I wrap my arms around my stomach and look into his storming brown eyes. Usually, they would calm me down, but right now, they made me more nervous.

"Come on, just for an hour. It will be–"

He cuts me off with a death glare, his sharp voice cutting through.

"I said no! I am not going to risk my safety because of you!" I cringe as he yells, and his eyes turn red.

"B-but I thought you would be okay with it since–"