×Five×

Song: Selfie- Chainsmokers

This morning during training, Theo had me do the usual. 100 squats, 50 laps, but this time he added in hurdles. Talk about embarrassing. By the time I got to the fourth hurdle, he was on the ground clutching his stomach from laughing so hard.

"I.. have never.. seen.. someone fail.. so bad.. at.. jumping hurdles." He says in between laughs, and I glare at him.

"I am a soccer player, not a ballerina! This is ridiculous, Theo." I yell at him and glare, and he looks up at me and pretends to wipe tears from his eyes. He gives me the most serious look.

"Obviously your dance lessons didn't pay off." He bursts out laughing again, and I begin to walk towards the gym door. I almost got to the knob when Theo ran in front of me and blocked the door.

"I am done, I swear. Get back to your training." I roll my eyes and go back to running laps. The hurdles disappeared, so I guess he really wanted me to finish this training. Once I am finished my laps, he walks over to me and looks me up and down.

"You are getting stronger." He states, and I cross my arms over my chest.

"What are you talking about? I am strong. I mean, look at these guns." I hold up my arm and flex, and he laughs before going completely serious and flexing his muscles.

"Show off." I mumble as I walk towards the door, and he laughs. Theo goes to his office, and I walk up the stairs towards my bedroom. I almost got toppled by Tobias on my way, but it is all good.

"Melody! Please tell me you know how to cook." He yells, and I give him a confused look. Don't they have a cook here?

"Yeah, why do you need me to cook?" He practically gets on his knees and starts begging.

"Please, Mel! I am starving! They don't feed me in this house!" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"I know you get fed, so what is the real reason?" He stands up and looks to the ground.

"The cook has the day off." He mumbles, and I let out a sigh, beginning to walk back downstairs.

"I guess I can whip something up." He jumps with joy and runs down the staircase.

"Praise the Lord, hallelujah! I'm not going to starve!" He runs into the kitchen, and I burst out laughing. When I get to the kitchen, he is sitting on one of the stools with a fork and knife in his hand.

"What do you want?" I ask, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Whatever you make best." I look around the kitchen and grab a pot. I then grab spaghetti noodles, salt, pepper, seasoning, tomatoes, and sauce. I turn on the stove and get all of the stuff ready. When the burner is heated, I set the pot of water on the stove and let it boil before I put in the spaghetti noodles. As that is cooking, I slice up some potatoes and put them on another burner. I let those cook, and put the tomatoes and seasoning in the spaghetti.

I pour salt and pepper on both the spaghetti and potatoes, and when the potatoes are a golden brown and the spaghetti is fully cooked, I take them off the burners and put them in bowls. I add the sauce to the spaghetti and sprinkle some Montreal on the potatoes, and then I grab plates.

I turn around to see that the whole household has joined, and it is a good thing I made extra. I set the spaghetti and potatoes on the table, and I have never seen people wrestle over food so much. Once everybody has what they want, I grab a plate and give myself some food. I sit beside Hazel at the table, and everyone begins to eat.

"I'm keeping you forever, Mel. This is amazing." Tobias says as he stuffs his face and I laugh. Damon and Brett shake their heads to agree, as well as Bailey and Ashley. Hazel turns to me and gives me a smile.

"I agree, Mel. You got some talent hidden up your sleeve." I give her a smile, and then we all look at Theo. He is eating his food and scrolling through his phone.

"Theo." Tobias coughs, and he looks up at us. He gives everyone a confused look, and then looks down at his food.

"Yeah, it's good." He continues to scroll through his phone, and the rest of us finish eating. After I am done, I put my plate in the sink, and go up to my room to get a shower. I open my closet to get the clothes I have been wearing everyday, but get surprised to a closet full of clothes.

There is everything I would ever want. Hoodies, Victoria secret, PINK, and American Eagle. On another shelf is a whole stack of different colored holy jeans, and on another shelf is leggings. There is also some short shorts and crop tops (of course he would buy those), but other than that, it was everything I felt comfortable in.

"Do you like them? I had Hazel go with me so that you could have what you liked, but I bought some things I thought would look good too." I turn around to see Theo leaning against my door, and I smile before running over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love them. Thank you." He hesitates before wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning against me.

"You're welcome." We pull away, and he leaves my room. I grab a new outfit and walk into my bathroom to get a shower. When I am finished that, I hop out, brush my hair, and get out my phone to take a picture.

I got new clothes, and I felt good, so why not selfie? I hold my phone up and take a picture, but almost fall to the floor when I don't see myself in it.

"Theo! Help me! I have problem!" My bedroom door slams open, and Theo walks in with a worried look on his face.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I turn my phone to him to show him the picture, and he looked at me with a confused look.

"I can't selfie anymore!" I yell and pout, and he gives me a deadpan look before it turns mad.

"You called me in here just because you can't take a damn selfie?" He asks me through gritted teeth, and you can literally feel the anger in the room.

"But I have to selfie! My followers live for this kind of stuff." He let's out a bitter laugh, and it sends a chill down my spine.

"Princess, let me explain something." He picks me up by my shoulders and sets me on my bed pretty roughly. He backs up and crosses his arms over his chest.

"You are a vampire. Vampires can not see their reflection. Comprende?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I stand up and try to match his height by standing on my tippy toes, but I only reach his chin, so I have to crane my head to meet his eyes. "Just fix my problem, short stack." He rolls his eyes and pushes me back, which results in me clumsily falling on my bed.

"I give up trying to explain things to you. FYI, I am twelve inches taller than you, probably more than that. I'm nothing close to a short stack, princess." He walks out of my room and slams the door, and I pout.

"So much for my selfie game. It was lit too."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys!

I'm not going to lie the ending of the chapter was my favorite to write, haha XD

I'm planning on making this the longest book I have ever written so be prepared. (;

Thanks for reading!

Much love,

-Abby