×Twelve×

Song: Blue Gangsta- Michael Jackson

Three days.

I have been locked in my room for three days. Theo really wasn't backing down.

I have done nothing but stare out the window, sunbathe on my balcony, which proved to be impossible since the sun burned my skin (Theo took my daylight ring), and draw.

I am going insane. Stir crazy!

It was around twelve o'clock on Saturday when I heard screaming and things being thrown downstairs. Since I wasn't allowed out, and my door was locked from the outside, I had no idea what was going on. The fight lasted for about ten minutes, and then I heard the front door fly open. Curious, I leaned against the door to see if I could hear anything.

"You will pay for this, Theo, Hazel, and Tobias! We will be back!" The front door slammed close, and the whole house rattled. The voice was harsh, but it was easy to tell it was a girl.

"Lock all of the doors, windows, whatever! This house is on lockdown! Hazel, go see if Melody is still in her room!" Theo's deep voice said, and even though I hear his voice all the time, it sounded weird.

Stressed, for sure, but worry was laced through it. He didn't need to worry about me. I already knew how he felt about me after our last fight.

Footsteps near my room, and I hurry up and jump on my bed. The locks on my door click, and Hazel walks in. Her hair is messy, and her shirt is torn on the side. A spot of blood is under her nose, and she looks like she was hit by a bus.

"You heard?" She asks, and I nod my head. Hazel turns to close my door before sitting beside me on the bed.

"Some of the vampires from Blake's pack came here. One of them we know a little too well, and I think Theo was a little too shocked." I nod my head, though I groan at the mention of him. Right now, I wouldn't care if he lost his ring and went outside to melt like the Wicked Witch of the West.

"What happened with you two? Three days ago you were all over each other." I shoot her a glare, and she bursts out laughing. When she finished laughing, I told her how Theo tried to distract me, and how I tried to do the same. I even told her about the make out.

"You made out with Theo, and then he decided to lock you in your room and not let you around us? That is messed up." I nod my head and sit up.

"He isn't letting me eat either." Hazel's jaw drops to the ground, and she immediately hops out of the bed and storms towards my door. I wanted to stop her, because that wasn't the thing that bothered me.

"He told me about Blake. I didn't know it was my boyfriend, and it hurt." She stops in her tracks and turns to me. Slowly, she walks back over, a sad expression on her face.

"Blake is like that. He plays every girl, and eventually, he takes them for his pack. You- well, you were the challenge. He didn't want a mind deciever because of how dangerous they are, which is why he wanted you to be killed."

"But when they saw me, I was still human. How could they know I was a mind deceiver without me being a vampire yet?" She sits on the edge of my bed and looks everywhere but me.

"It is in your smell. We can easily figure out what kind of vampire you could potentially be by your smell, and you happened to have the mind deciever smell." I nod my head, slowly taking everything in, when my bedroom door slams open, causing Hazel and I to jump out of our skin.

"Hazel, you have been in here long enough." Theo's angered voice says.

"You can't tell me what to do. I'm twenty, and I can decide whatever the hell I want to do." Theo rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, causing his leather jacket to tighten.