×Twenty-Five×

Song: The Only Reason- 5 Seconds of Summer

×Theo×

Three weeks.

That's how long I have been held captive by Blake, the leader of Bloodbound.

I have been beaten, burned, abused with vervane, and stabbed, over and over again, like a song on repeat. My body feels like it's been lit on fire inside and out, and every part of me feels like it's shutting down. My head pounds with pain, and my head is telling me to give in; it's telling me to let myself die. But I refuse to give in. I keep clinging to every bit of strength I have, every little hope I have. Why?

Melody. She's the only reason.

As long as she is alive, I will always fight. I will never stop fighting until I see her again. She's like the air that fills my lungs, the beat that keeps my heart pumping, the only thing I will ever need.

She's my life.

And if dying means never seeing her again, then I want to live forever.

At first, I didn't think they were trying to find me. I thought they had given up on me, but that was until I could hear the faintest thought from Melody, and I knew I would be okay. I could still hear her thought ringing in my head, begging me to stay. Begging me to fight.

Come home soon, Theo. I promise we will find you. I promise you will be okay. Just don't leave me.

And for her, I will keep fighting. I can't leave her– not when I'm in love with her.

×××

"Ah Theo, my favorite slave. Tell me, how's the vervane working today?" Blake put his hand to his chin and smirked at me, "I'm very curious."

With all the strength I had, I brought my hand up and flipped him off. He barked out a laugh, and I rolled my eyes.

"You're funny, my friend. I'm literally L-O-Ling at you."

"Rot in hell, you bastard." I growled, and he rolled his eyes. He stood up and paced back and fourth in front for me, before turning to me with a smirk.

"I understand now! You haven't had your daily dose of fire." He evilly smirked at me before grabbed a match off the lighter off the table beside his chair and flicked it on a couple of times. He walked closer to me until he kneeled down in front of me and smirked.

"It totally slipped my mind," He evilly laughed, "but I remembered. Time for some fun."

He flicked the lighter on and place it against my shoulder. I bit my lip to keep from screaming, but my screams exploded from my mouth as he took the fire down my whole arm, and then back up again. My whole arm was on fire, and I continued to scream as he laughed at my pain.

If he thought he was winning, he has another thing coming.

With all the strength I had, I grabbed the lighter from his hand and lit his jacket on fire. He quickly stood up and tried to get it off as quickly as he could, but some of it still burned his arms. He death glared down at me before walking to me and slapping my face.