{2} 1755 and Youtubers

Chapter 2-

We abruptly landed and there was clapping. Why? Not a clue. I waited for everyone but my friends to go out as I picked up my belongings. I saw a woman with a crying baby trying to get out a carry on from the compartment. I jogged to the back of the airplane and helped her get out the bag. She tilted her head as she put the baby in a stroller," Out of 100 people, you are the one that helped me. Thank you."

I shook my head," Its no problem. I have a brother and we're 2 years apart, I had to take care of him. No worries."

She gave me a grateful smile and was on her way. Zoe had waited for me and I said," I'm surprised you aren't running to get to Alfie, Zoe."

She rolled her eyes," You know I don't like him."

"Mhm."

"IT'S TRUE!"

We walked to security and we lost Maz. He was probably stopped knowing him. I got through security perfectly fine and so did Zoe, Louise, and Marcus. When we finished getting all out luggage, Alfie texted us to meet him in front of the bathroom next to the entrance to wait for other Youtubers that were going to arrive. And by others I think he meant Dan and Phil? I don't know. As we were walking to the bathroom I spotted a tall figure just pacing about. I shouted," ALFIE!"

He whipped his head towards is and we jogged over there. Alfie greeted," Hey guys," he then gave each of us a hug, I asked," Wheres Marcus? He was supposed to be here!"

Alfie shook his head," He left with Dan and Phil. Paige, you know I love you but you look like a mess."

I sassed," Because you look any better."

I told Zoe to keep an eye in my bags and went in the bathroom. I took the full mirror and he was right. I looked like Chewbacca meets Godzilla. I re-did my make up and as I was fixing my hair, Louise and Zoe came in. I widened my eyes and Zoe waved her hand," Alfie's got it."

She went into a stall and Louise did her makeup. I looked at my self one last time and walked out. Alfie was there on his phone," Great job at keeping an eye on our bags."

Alfie looked up," Sorry."

I questioned," Tell me the truth, whats up with you and Zoe?"

Alfie chuckled," Nothing! Its nothing. We're just friends."

"Mhm"

Alfie groaned and went back to his phone. I punched him lightly in the arm," C'mon! You cant be mad at me."

Alfie muttered," Youre right. But I can do this!"

He went straight to my stomach and started tickling me and a shot of laughter boomed theough the airport," Please...stop...Alfie...please!"

He stopped and put out his hand," Are we good?"

I held my stomach with one arm and with the other I shook his hand," Deuce."

Louise and Zoe then came out so we decided to head to the hotel. We walked out, me dragging my suitcase as well as Louise carrying two, and Zoe was just with one and Alfie carrying the other. Ha. And they have the nerve to tell me nothings happening. Pshh. I bet-" Paige?"

I looked around and saw nobody, when a voice whispered," Behind you."

I flipped around to see Finn. I widened my eyes and gave him a huge hug. He embraced me as well as he kissed the top of my head," Hey babe."

I pulled away from the hug and Finn started to lean down and I gave him a big kiss and separated. Yes, Finn Harries is my boyfriend. Shocker? Its still to me.