{32}Confessions

Paige's POV-

I opened my eyes to find people staring at me. Jumping back and hitting my head on the metal above me, I shouted,"What the hell?"

They all squirmed back, nervous expressions clear on their faces,"Sorry."

My feel slung over the edge and I jumped down and moaned, rubbing my head as it throbbed,"Yeah, no thanks for the concussion."

They chuckled and pretended to return to their stations. Well, what did you expect? When Liam, Niall, and Zayn just stare at you while you sleep you have every right to get creeped out. I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket from last night and checked my phone, it blinked

'Manage This Bitch: (a/n this is management)

We want to film a few scenes for the movie. Get ready and bring the boys.'

I rolled my eyes at their boring and uptight ways. I announced to the boys that they should get ready. Trotting to the bus, I attempted to not be noticed by the fans. As soon as I saw the bus, I felt a pang of sadness. Everything was empty, and the only thing on the bus was my suitcase. This was lying on the couch, put aside. I stumbled into the restroom and decided to take a shower.

As the water fell on my back, I couldn't help but notice how this was the first shower since Ryder harassed me. This all just made me go back and realize all the things that went throughout my mind last night. Harry attempting to understand, The boys leaving, and the most memorable one, Louis holding my hands. It was probably one of the places I had ever felt truly safe and sound in.

I don't think that the fact Ryder touched me will have a big impact in my life, though looking at boys won't be the same. I will be forced to over think things and try to understand their body language. It will never ever be the same.

Why? Because thats what the voices tell me. No, I am not some lunatic an this is all a plot twist, no. These voices, the voices that help you read in your head and the ones that run your thoughts, those voices. So, they are all talking about me, and I can hear them whisper in between one another when it's quiet. But they had been gone for a while, and now they just suddenly come back and it makes me feel like something is wrong with me.

It makes me feel scared of my own self. Of my own voices. Inside my own head. Talking about me.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on underwear, a black, sleeveless, skater dress, some ankle boots, and I quickly dried my hair an topped it with a girly fedora-like hat.

I walked out, picked up the boys and took them into the arena. I was told to go to the 'third hall' so I had to do my best to find it. It was sort of obvious since there were lights and a professional camera. I sat on my assigned seat and leaned back. I really hope I look good.

A man came and told me that I could say bad words and joke around. The lady asked me the first question,"What do you think of One Direction?"

"I like their personalities but their songs are bubblegum pop, so I am not very fond of that." I chuckled and she nodded," What do you think of the fans?"

"They are all very amazing and dedicated to what they do, like hunt you down if you are dating one of them."

The lady was always speaking in a monotone voice, not giving a shit about how she sounded, "How has your brother's success changed your life?"

"I was always the girl with the brother who went on the X Factor back in school, but it hasn't really affected my life in a big way. You know, other than the men following me around with cameras everywhere."