{31} Guess Who's Back

(Might be triggering for some people so be free to log off any time you feel uncomfortable. I can fill you in without the details :) )

Paige's POV-

I had been sleeping in this crappy bed for three days now and my back hurts like hell. I kissed all my friends good bye and smile at Finn, who just pulls me into his chest in a rapid way,"Can we still be friends?"

I sighed, let out a little smile, and a tear of joy escaped my left eye,"Yeah, we can always be friends."

I lingered a little longer in Zoe's hug though. Poor thing had to quit the tour and take care of the broken ones.

I finally walked out into the London breeze. I had called a taxi and he should be here in about 15 minutes.

Sighing, I pressed my body against the brick wall. Though, something interrupted my five minutes of peace.

A strong grip was placed on my bare arm as I was dragged down the abnormally empty road. This grip pushed me against the wall of an alleyway. I rejected the moment when I opened my eyes. There stood someone I did not want to find me. His brown hair was in a quiff, and his blue eyes stared into my green ones. His grip was stronger than it was back in the hotel. I could tell he had been working out. He was the one who made my life into a mess. And the one who kept me up at night, as I thought what I would do to him if I had the power.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ryder.

He got closer to me, his lips inches away from mine,"You thought that I wouldn't find you? Poor Paige."

"You did this to my best friends. The people I care about so much. You got them into a crash! You prick!" I attempted to push him away, kicking and scrambling, but it was no use. Without him letting go of my wrists, I wasn't going anywhere.

He chuckled and got even nearer to my frightened face. His hand immediately went to the front of my shorts, where my button was. My breath was caught short when his large hand lifted my shirt subtly, just enough to get his other hand in,"I can do many things, Paige."

His cold hand went up to just under my bra, and his other hand was on my inner thigh through the back. He caressed my skin and I truly wanted to puke.

"I have a boyfriend." I lied. He chuckled, causing his hand to rise even more,"He can't make you feel the way I can."

The hand that was on my thigh was slowly making its way closer to him, making his arm flex. And making my leg elevate as he pressed his whole body onto me,"He can't do the things I can."

The hand that was up my shirt went over my bra strap slowly. I started hyperventilating as the ground moved and my heart raced,"Stop it, Ryder."

He shook his head,"No, this is your chance to get back with me, Paige."

The arm on my thigh dropped suddenly, making my foot plummet to the muddy ground,"No way in hell."

The hand that dropped my leg, found its way up to my lower back as well as the one on my bra strap," Tick Tock, Paige."

His fingertips feel like venom when they graze my skin,"Let me go, bastard."

He gave up and pushed himself off the wall after removing his hands from under my shirt,"Fine, Paige. Just watch out."

Ryder left running ad there I was feeling dirty as hell. I felt unpure and sick to my stomach. My head was spinning wih questions about what the hell just happened. Did anyone see? Will he really come back? But somehow, everything I had just asked in my mind faded away as I remembered that there was a taxi waiting for me. And I still have to catch a plane, and sit in it for ten hours. Oh joy.