{25} Admit it

*2 weeks later*

I had been hanging out with Louis much more now. He is really fun to be around really. Plus he has been on Ryder duty more oftenly.

I had also been texting Connor and Andrea much more for whatever reason. The boys were invited to a movie premier here in Nevada, and they asked Zoe and myself to go with them. I was wearing a short strapless dress, that stopped at mid thigh, where the top was a corset and the bottom was loose. I had nude heels and a few golden accessories.

Zoe was wearing a dark pink loose dress, with a sweetheart neckline that fell just above her knee. She had black jewelry and black heels. Both our hairs were curled and our make up was perfect.

The boys were doing whatever boys do when they get ready, and they were taking to long. I grabbed my clutch and Zoe grabbed hers as we walked out to the car. There were no fans and it was pretty quiet. I think the fans all believed the boys were all in Texas, still. I took a seat in the car, which resembled a limo, but in a car. Hmm. The boys finally came in and Harry said effortlessly," You both look beautiful now can I put my phone in your bag?"

I rolled my eyes and opened the bag. Louis, Zayn, and Liam put their phones in my much smaller bag, but I was able to close it.

Zoe had Harry and Niall's in her small purse," What are we going to watch again?"

"Grown ups 2, but its going to be loads of fun cause comedy premiers have tons of things to do."

"And how many premieres have you been to Niall?" Zoe asked, as she smirked. He looked down," One."

This sent me and the rest of the van into fits of laughter. We should do this more oftenly, smile.

Lately, everyone has been with a serious face all around me. I wish that I could be in a movie, or a commercial, where I would just touch their shoulder and they would smile with me.

That would be a good idea for a music video.

Or a McDonald's commercial.

Someone write that down.

Louis' POV-

I took a few pictures by myself on the red carpet and walked it down. I had completely lost everyone, which would be a problem, since they had my tickets. I spotted Zayn doing an interview, so I cut in,"Hey buddy, have you seen anyone?"

He pointed to a blonde," Paige is there, and Zoe is with Niall."

I patted his shoulder and headed to find Paige talking to Taylor Lautner, this girl doesn't waste a second,"Hey Paige, Hey Taylor."

She turned and smiled," You two know each other?"

I shook my head,"Have never seen him. Actually, Sharkboy and Lavagirl was pretty good."

He nodded and chuckled," Yeah, well lots of green screens. "

"You two done teasing each other? Cause Louis we are being called by two 13 year olds."

I looked over Taylor's shoulder to see a tan girl and freckled boy. I gave Taylor a nod and a firm shake. Paige's shake was lighter, due to the fact she was a girl. We took a picture with the little kids and headed inside the theater to watch the movie along with everyone else.

**

"That was a good movie." Paige exclaimed as she got out of her seat and shook her dress off," I've seen better."

She scoffed," Like what?"

"The Terminator." I answered simply and she rolled her eyes," Damn you."

I laughed as I teased her an we headed to the party after the movie. Like an after party.

'Thats what it is Louis.' The back of my mind said. I rolled my eyes shrugging the insult made by me to me and followed Paige's dirty blonde hair through the crowd.

We arrived at a closed club, that was reserved for the night by the producers of the movie. The guys had gotten a booth and both girls were already seated. Niall offered the girls a drink and Paige shook her head,"Not tonight."

Zoe said," Apple Margarita."

Beers were the things the boys asked for, including myself. Niall came back a few minutes later with every drink in his hands. He had also thrown in a cup of water in for Paige.

How much I bet you thats raw vodka?

10 bucks. It's on.

Zoe took a sip from her drink and nodded as she whispered something into Paige's ear and she giggled, looked down, and when she had regained herself, she caught a sip of Zoe's drink, and laughed," This is like a juice box. Does this even have alcohol?"

Zoe slapped her arm and took a swing from her cup. Her face immediately cringing in disgust as she groaned," NIALL! I could've downed that!"

He laughed " That was the plan."

Harry nudged at her cup," Might as well drink it now, love."

She rolled her eyes and drank the cup," You happy?"

Niall answered," Very."

**

Paige was a bit tipsy and so was I and we stepped into a photo booth with a black and bronze background. She went in first, followed by me. She was muttering un-hearable words and she took a seat.

I pushed a few buttons in the machine. And we started to take a few pictures. There were 6 pictures taken. And just like in the concert, I couldn't stop myself from looking at Paige. Luckily, I snapped my head just in time to contrast her face.

'Admit it, Lou. You like her' said that stubborn back of my brain. You know what back brain, you have been nothing but a bother so leave me alone. Its just a soft spot because she's my friend.

'No, it ain't. And you know it.'

I want to kill that voice, can I please.

Though taking one last look at her, she was outstandingly beautiful, and her personality is bright. Her laugh is like music to my ears, and her eyes, and the way they can change from green to grey to blue in a matter of seconds was amazing.

'Admit it, you like Paige Styles'

SHUT UP!

'Admit it'

FINE!

I think I like Paige Styles.