{11} its not important

*About a week later in Pennsylvania*

I had my headphones on as I listened to my videos before I posted them. Someone burst through the door, slamming it as they came in. I called, "You mad, Zoe?"

A deep voice responded. Ooh, definitely not Zoe,"It's Harry, where are you?

"I'm in bed."

Well, that sounded wrong. I laughed mentally. Harry came into view and he rested his chin on the mattress. I had the top bunk so he was at height, "What are you doing?"

"I'm working." I sighed, walked down the ladder and with a jump, reached the floor. Harry said, " So, we're having a party tonight. Do you want to join us?"

I shook my head, " I can't I have to upload those videos and then come up with more ideas. You know, my job is a little different than yours."

"What do you mean?" He asked, defiance clear in his voice.

I calmly answered," I mean that people, normal people, like me or like Zoe...we don't have our future granted. And we need to work for anything and everything. You just have to get on stage, lip-sync and answer a few questions. You have everything done for you. Hell, your sister is your assistant. You lift a finger and everyone around you is dropping at your feet. You don't get blamed for anything. At all. You could rob a bank and your fans, which are basically 90% of the teenage population, would think is adorable. I have it a bit harder."

His face turned red with anger after every sentence that I said. He barked, "You have NO idea how hard it is for us. We have to sing the same songs, in the same order, every single night, no matter how bad we feel, or how busy we may be, and we pour our hearts and souls into every song. We barely get ANY sleep. Did you know we have to do interviews until 4 in the morning and then wake up at 9? Everybody's eyes are on us. One slip of the tongue and all of our careers might be down the drain. And you do nothing but insult us-"

"It is constructive criticism." He continued, "Constructive criticism my ass, Paige. You know, I don't even know what you're doing here. You don't even care about this. Me, the boys, nothing. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!"

The sudden raise of his voice made me narrow my eyes and increase my tone as well, "I DO CARE! I CARE ABOUT ALL OF THE BOYS! ESPECIALLY YOU HARRY. " I shouted. This made our surroundings dead quiet and every creak or noise was suddenly interesting. It seemed as if both of us needed to regain ourselves and recollect our thoughts for a moment. I muttered lowly," Damn Harry."

Harry finally spat, "Prove it."

With that, he stormed off, once again slamming the door, making the whole bus shake. My back collided with the metal edge of the tinted wall as I slid down it and sat on the minuscule carpeted hall.' Why do you have to screw everything up," I thought.

And there was only one obvious solution in my mind. I wiped the tears that had just spilled out of my eyes and got up back on my feet. I put on some mascara and eyeliner as well as some bright lipstick that I had stolen from Zoe a while back . I threw on a pink crop top, a black skater skirt, and black boot heels. I grabbed my bare phone and walked out the door.

I arrived at the arena and took the back entrance to reach the side of the stage. The boys were performing a slow song as I watched from the sidelines. Out of the blue, Niall shook his head, stopped playing, stood up, left his guitar on the steps and his microphone as he runs towards me. I was in a state of confusion and shock until I saw the tears in his eyes. These feelings extinguished and were completely changed into anxiety. I didn't know how to react or what to do. So as he passed by, I caught his bare arm and pulled him into my chest. I put my hands around his neck and he rested his head on my shirt. I was wearing heels and standing on some type of platform which made me taller than him.