{22} Confusia

I begged," C'mon, Paul. Please, its important!"

"What, Paige?" He replied and I answered," I need you to tell me where the security footage from last night is."

He shook his head," No can do, Paige. Miss Barbie told me not to give you any access to that area."

I put my hand don his shoulder," Look, we both have a common denominator, we don't like that bitch, so will you please tell me where it is."

Paul sighed," She said you couldn't go in, didn't say anything about Zoe. So, c'mon."

Paul took Zoe to an unknown area as I sat down on an amplifier case. I lifted the back of my feet, so that my toes were the only part of my body on the floor, put my elbows on my knees. This Barbie is a bitch. When I was smaller and I had grown out of my barbies, I ripped their heads off. Yeah, I was a violent little ten year old. But now, i wish that I could make that reality with this barbie. And yes, I now look back on it and realize I was a total tomboy.

I never liked N'Sync, or the Backstreet Boys. My room was red, and all my pants were jeans. I've changed a lot since then, but I would have never guessed I would be a beauty guru on a social media site. Especially since in grade school all they taught you was how there a bad people that can kidnap you, but they never told us that there, is where you can meet the best people. I smiled at the thought of all the people I know because of YouTube.

"What the hell is she still doing here?" I heard a mutter from across of me, looking up, the boys stood there, whispering. I scoffed," I can hear you, twats."

I stood up to face them," I don't think you're in any position to call us twats, Paige."

I snorted," I'm in every position to call you that. I didn't do anything."

Louis called, from next to Zayn, eating a few chips from a bright bag, "Thats what the spanish said when they killed the indians."

I tutted," Oh Louis, I'm offended. I'm so much prettier than a spanish man. I'm a girl."

He stayed quiet and I smirked, Paul came up from around the corner," Boys, why aren't you with Michelle?"

So, thats her name. I've been calling her Shane this past month. Whoops," Because, we can't find our assistant."

Paul rolled his eyes," You're talking bull, shes right here."

"We refuse to work with her." Niall said and I scoffed,"Remember how you told me that I was delirious? You should take a look at yourself now."

I stomped away and Harry put his hand on my forearm," Pai,"

I rolled my eyes, nudging my arm out o his strong grip, ," Leave me alone,"

I pulled my arm away from him," Now, if you'll excuse me..."

I stomped away, looking for the 5SOS guys. Cody Simpson was being played in the next dressing room so I came in," Aussies listening to Aussie. Interesting."

They snapped towards me and stopped their weird dancing," Hi Paige."

"You pissed at me too?" I asked before I made anymore movements. Luke shook his head,"No, we hate those girls very much, you wouldn't do that."

I sighed," Thank you."

"It took Ashton a lot of convincing but its fine."

I looked at Ashton, who was looking down, walking over to him and lifting his chin I said," Thanks. And sorry about last night."

"SORRY?!? The boy was starstruck!" Michael called and I laughed," Its a talent."

Ash asked," Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to London?"

I chuckled,"I'm supposed to be in many places, but you know theres a storm."

He chuckled," So, about that date.."

ZOE'S POV-

Paul shut the door behind him after he ha explained everything, how to pause, play, and rewind. Though, he didn't know how to fast forward so this could take a while. I sat on the chair, let out a breath and started the video.

Later...

I sighed for the hundredth time and set my elbow down on the table. Which made the screen move, looking up, the screen was fast forwarding. Gee, thanks Paul, I missed lunch for this. I intently stared at the screen when two girls came on screen and it clearly showed them messing around with the sets. Girl number one looked up and her face was clear...

Barbie.

I pressed rewind and recorded the whole bit. I exited the camera app and called Paige," Hey this is Paige, leave a message after the beep."

I hung up and tried again. I muttered,"C'mon Paige."

With no answer, I put the phone on my back pocket and raced put of the room. Catching a glimpse at the clock, I realized it was 6:30.

Paige was on her plane.

Great.

Thanks Paul.

I shook my head from all the distractions and ran to the boys' buses. I stopped a few times to catch my breath but finally made it to the boys' bus. I swung the door open," I GOT IT."

Liam asked,"Woah, Zoe, calm down, speak slowly."

"Paige...didn't...do...it." I said in between breaths. I caught Barbie's eyes," We...got...them...two...on camera."

They looked at me weirdly and I showed the phone to Liam. His face expression changed when the video ended," It was."

I breathed," Paige...where is..she?"

Harry looked down," She left twenty minutes ago."

"YOU ARE SUCH...IDIOTS."

The phone was being passed around as all the boys looked at the video. Louis asked," Why?"

Chelsea shook her head,"Thats not us."

I snapped," Thats bullshit. Its clear that thats you."

There was a moment of silence before Barbie nervously chuckled,"I mean- we-we're not going to break up because of this, r-right?"

Louis scoffed and Harry said," I almost lost my sister all over again because of you. Hell, yes we're over."

Louis piped up," Ditto. But, why would you let Paige take the blame?"

Barbie stood up," I did it because she is a bitch. And besides I bet the fans loved those songs with no Niall. He can't even sing let's all face it."

My mouth went a grape.

She did not.

Everyones face resembled mine except for Chelsea's. Niall shouted and stood," I WORKED JUST AS HARD AS THEY DID. MAYBE EVEN HARDER. I AM SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE MY VOICE BUT I DONT LIKE YOU. SO IT KIND OF EVENS OUT. I TOOK TONS OF SINGING LESSONS TO GET HERE AND WHERE ARE YOU. HMM?"

He pushed past me and Liam, who muttered," He has never gotten that mad."

"Get out." Harry mumbled to the girls. Barbie shook her head," Harry babe this is a mistake , ba-"

"I think you should leave." I said. And they huffed,"Fine."

They walked out of the bus, their cheap heels clinking. I took a seat and ran a hand through mr hair, then set my elbows on my knees. I sighed.

We all stayed like that until someone opened the door. This someone had blonde hair. She struggled up the step and her face came into view.

What?