{4} Black and White

I just finished breakfast with Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Louise, Marcus, and Fleur and now we were heading to a panel for 'Across the Pond Youtubers'. We had our badges and all. Me, I documented it all. After this panel, I had my meet and greet which I was very exited about. Then, after I was done with the meet and greet, Zoe, Tanya, Jack, Finn, Caspar, Alfie, and Jim will go shopping. Which is always fun. So, lets get this day started.

HARRYS POV-

I yawned and woke up to the boys laughing. I walked to the living were they were all sat around a computer," Whats going on?"

They chorused rapidly, shutting the laptop," Nothing."

It took me a moment to realize what they were doing," Were you watching my sisters videos?"

Louis looked down," Maybe."

I groaned," How many?"

"All of them?"

"You are a disgrace. Lemme see."

I slumped down on the couch and opened up the laptop. There was my sister with some guy doing the boyfr- "THE WHAT TAG?"

Niall pointed to the screen," The Boyfriend tag with Finn Harries. Do you know how to read?"

I slapped him on the back of the head and rewinded the video, watching it from the start. To my luck this Finn and Paige kiss at the end. I closed youtube and groaned," Now I'm curious. Who is that?"

Liam piped up," Thats Finn Harries. He has a twin, Jack Harries. They are both 20. Finn is the oldest. Live with their parents. And youtube name is JacksGap with two million subscribers. "

Everyone looked at him with amazement, including myself," How?"

Liam shrugged," Contacts. "

I rolled my eyes and pressed the button to call Paige. After a few rings she answered laughing," Hello?"

"Hey Paige, its Harry."

"Harry? I'm kind if in the middle of something."

There was muttering in the back but she shhed them. I asked?"Then why did you answer?"

"Cause I was hoping you could get me out of going on tour with you."

No way. Now I'm going to keep her in my sight at all times. I have no idea who this Finn is. I hate her and all but I did promise to myself that I would look after her. I chuckled," Now you are for sure coming with me. Who is this Finn?"

She scoffed," I'm 20. I'm older than you, I don't need to give you any explanations."

"YOURE STILL MY SISTER."

She muttered something," Can you just say hi to an audience in front of me?"

I waited a second and screamed," HELLO! Now, Paige where is this Douche boyf-"

The line went dead and I groaned. Louis and Niall both exclaimed," Your sister is goddamn hot."

---------------

PAIGES POV-

"LETS GO PARTY, BITCHES!"

Zoe said in her american accent. I laughed and now we were heading to some sort of party where all Youtubers would be. I was wearing red skinny jeans, a cream colored crop top, and a sleeveless black jean vest. I was wearing black leather boots,my hair was down, my lips were red, and I had simple mascara. I pulled out my camera and held it out," Hey guys. So, Zoe and I are heading to a party where a bunch of Youtubers will be and this is what I'm wearing and now I will end the vlog because I plan to go into the eye of the beast so, bye."

Zoe waved and asked," Are you really going in?"

"Yeah, might as well. See who's in there."

"I'm staying to the sidelines."

"I'm probably gonna be the odd one out. "

The doors opened and and there stood a bunch of fans. I took a picture with a ton and signed their passes and off we went. The doors were open with security outside. I hugged Zoe and said," Wish me luck."

Zoe's POV-

About an hour after Paige had left, What makes you beautiful started playing and I recorded some people on my phone. I put it away and I was with Jack at the moment. We were laughing and talking and I asked him to get me a drink. Paige came up to me panting and with her eyes wide," Zoe, I saw one of the twins kissing a girl. Where is Finn? I forgot my contacts and I have no clue which is which."

I put my hands on her shoulders," Ok, what was he wearing?"

She looked around, as if she were searching for answers," Umm, white."

Oh shit.

Jack was wearing black.

But, if I tell her, I'll have to drag her around and its only the third day in Orlando. I cant do that. She has been so exited for this trip and if I tell her, she'll be bummed. I have to lie. I apologize to her in advance in my mind. Now, I need some type of plan. Finn and Jack appeared behind Paige. I could see Finn's face drop and stare at the back of Paige's head. His eyes watered and he turned on his heels. I pulled Paige into a hug, looking behind her and signaling Jack to bring Finn. Jack nodded and dragged Finn back to my sight and I mouthed," SWAP SHIRTS. "

Jack looked at me confusedly and Finn was already on it. They swapped shirts and nobody seemed to notice. I told them to go and then come back. They left and Jack started muttering Finn to explain. I pulled away," Have you seen the twins together tonight?"

She shook her head," No. Just one of them and he was wearing white."

I sighed," No, it was Jack. Finn is wearing black. See? Here they come."

The two boys approached us and Paige teased," Hey Jack, where is the tramp?"

Jack chuckled and nudged Finn," It was a one time thing."

Finn bit his lip and Jack lowly gasped and subtly hit him in the balls. I took Paige under my arm,"C'mon Paige, you've had enough of this."

Before we left, I whispered into Jack's ear," Next time you hit him, hit him twice for me."

He nodded an pulled strongly on his arm. Paige and I headed off to the elevator. Due to fans, we were forced to go through the service elevator. It was very slow so me and her took a seat on the floor. She pulled her knees to her chest," Hey, I'm being dragged into tour with my brother this summer, so I was wondering if I could drag you in as well, I mean I don't want to be alone and I need someone to-"

"Um, I don't think theres anything important, so sure. I would love to." I laughed.

(Now i have like a set date to update this story its on mondays and before I go I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Niall through here. That is all)