{33} dates and screams

Paige's POV-

I opened my eyes slowly to be found by the curtain that happened to be closed. Pressed against me was Louis, this time though, he was fully clothed and so was I. I got out of the bed, again leaving a pillow under his arm. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal and milk.

I did all of the necessary and decided to head towards the back of the bus. I threw a blanket over my legs due to the fact that I am freezing and turned on the tv to E! News. It must be a replay cause they usually put it on like at 6.

I watched as they made corny jokes about how a girl had gotten pregnant and how an artist was doing drugs.

Louis rolled out of bed in a rush and threw the pillow onto the floor. He flipped his head left and right and calmed down when he saw me," I thought you had left me again."

I shook my head an continued watching tv. Louis returned to my side after a few minutes with a cereal bowl and milk,"Why do you like this shit? Its mostly lies honestly."

I nodded,"They are interesting and realistic lies though. Plus they are fun to gossip about."

"Look now, Paige."

I turned my head to the black smooth tv hanging on the wall and saw my face pop up. I un muted the volume and the announcer said,"Paige Styles has been a Youtube sensation for a year now and has recently joined her brother, Harry, on his American tour. She brought her friend along with her. An insider tells us that Paige was supposed to go out with Ashton Irwin, from the band touring with One Direction, but Irwin called it off.

"Sources tell us that Paige has been seen with her brother's bandmate, Louis Tomlinson, various times. They are suspected to be hooking up behind the cameras. Though, Barbie Trig and Chelsea Imre, former 1D girlfriends, say 'Paige is a complete b****. She has done nothing but bother us and she forced the boys to break up with us.' Of Course, the One Direction boys keep denying this rumor. We are not sure of what to believe or if Paige is really dating someone, we'll find out at the TCAs where she is nominated this Saturday."

I switched the tv off,"Complete lies?"

He nodded,"You didn't force us to break up with them."

"I was part of the reason."

He nodded in acceptance,"Fine, you're right." There was a moment of silence,"Who are you taking to the TCAs?"

"My friend Connor, why?" I asked, noting that he would get pissed. But no. He just shrugged,"I don't know. I thought that maybe there was the little possibility that you might out our relationship there."

I shook my head," No, because I haven't agreed on anything."

Also the fact I will be kicked off tour if we out anything but I decided to keep that undercover.

He took a bite of cereal out of his mouth,"So, want to go on that date today?"

"But you have rehearsals?" I asked, buying more time to choose my outfit in my head. He rolled his eyes and finished off the food,"After rehearsals. So?"

I nodded,"MmKay. Wait, casual or fancy?"

"Casual."

I gave him a nod as he walked away, set the dish on the dishwasher, and waved at me,"See you at 4."

4?

4?!?

He walked out and when the foor shut, I rushed my way to my phone and threw the plate on the countertop. I dialed Zoe's number and she picked up with her small little voice,"Hello?"