{5} Pretty but Embarassing

Paige's POV-

"WE'RE LEAVING!" I shouted to Zoe, who was talking to someone and I wasn't able to catch. Zoe came out and grabbed her purse," LETS GO TO IHOP."

I walked ahead with Jim and Tanya. I eondered," Does IHOP stand for something?"

Jim shrugged," Maybe its like you hop to get your pancakes?"

I gasped," I would go there. But for real."

Tanya recommended," Ask the American one."

I let Jim and Tan go past me and waited for Tyler Oakley," Hey Tyler. Haven't seen you in like months."

Tyler chuckled," Yeah thats what she said. So, whats up?"

I asked," Does IHOP stand for anything? Or do you like hop to get your pancakes?"

Tyler looked at me strangely," It stands for International House Of Pancakes, Paige."

I laughed," This is worth vlogging."

I took out my camera and extended it," Hey guys so today I'm with Tyler Oakley-"

"Hello."

"And we are going to IHOP and I have found out that it stands for something. International house of pancakes."

Tyler pondered," Though they are not very much International. "

"Oh the irony."

I turned the camera off and set it in my purse. We arrived at the taxi station and piled in a mini bus thing. We drove to IHOP and walked down. Other people had joined us but when we tried to have a very long table they rejected it saying it was a fire hazard. So, I sat in a booth in the middle of Tyler and Louise and on out opposite side were, in this order, Tanya, Zoe, and Jim. Zoe vlogged as we were looking through the menu. I snapped up at the mention of my name," I'm sorry what?"

Tyler answered," You grinded with me."

I shook my head," I don't remember that."

Zoe scoffed," You don't remember anything, love."

A waiter came and took our order. I ordered nutella pancakes with strawberries. We talked and the waiter then came with our food. I took a few shots of all the foods and dug in. We all ate and talked, nothing important, really, and headed back for the main stage. There were Amrican youtubers all over the place and I saw..." Grace?"

The blonde turned," Hey Paige. Or should I say page of a book. You've been hazed."

I rolled my eyes and took out a camera," LOOK WHAT THE WIND BLEW IN! Its DailyGrace. Now, can I ask you, have you seen whats behind you?"

She turned around to see a bunch of boys, " Damn. Thats too much hotness for one room. "

Zoe took out her camera and Grace started talking into it. Zoe asked," If you had to pick one person out that room. Who would it be?"

"I dont know if thats legal. Like I could be their mother if I aged very quickly-" he turned her head," I mean, I'm all for double trouble."

"I knew you'd say that."

"Hey! Girlfriend walking."

Grace eyed me," Not for long," I widened my eyes. She shook her head," I'm kidding."

"MISS STYLES, SUGG, NIELSEN, AND RUSSETT PLEASE REPORT TO FRONT PLAYLIST DESK "

I widened my eyes and looked at Zoe. We went to the desk and met up with Ingrid and this really pretty girl, with straightened hair and brown eyes. She extended her hand," Hey, I'm Andrea Russett. Nice to meet you."