{20} 20 Minute Starbucks

"I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes. 'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us fallin' in love again. Yeah, baby tonight-" I muttered softly but loud enough for anyone on in the room to hear me. I was rudely interrupted my someone basically yelping out my name. "PAIGE!"

I groaned as I took off my headphones rapidly and shouted, making the least physical movements I could, as if I could pass by this request if I had stayed very still, "What is so important that you must disturb my Usher time?"

"The girls want starbucks!"

Are you kidding me?

I loudly stomped my way to the crowded living room. Scoffing unbelievingly, I looked at everyone in the room straight in the eye, expecting an explanation"I literally came back from the same mall where Starbucks is in fifteen minutes ago and you all said you didn't want anything."

Barbie replied nonchalantly, as if none of this mattered, "We didn't want it then."

Ever since I made fun of her, she has been a total utter bitch. No wait, that's an insult to bitches. Chelsea just follows around like a lost puppy on a rainy day. I spoke sarcastically, not really expecting a legit answer from her. "Oh and let me guess, you are going to take a picture of it and then get infinity tattoos."

"Why would we want another infinity tat? Anyway we want caramel Frappuccino's, hold the caramel, no cream, and with low-fat milk." She spoke in a 'duh' tone, as if I'm supposed to know that she had one of those hipster tattoos and know her coffee order my heart.

Zoe was behind me snickering and I snorted unattractively as I laughed, "Do you want me to ask for water and coffee beans cause that's what it looks like to me."

Barbie rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed by my tone and sass , "Besides, my five hundred followers love my photos."

I snapped rapidly at the comment, "Oh, yeah? What types of pictures do you post? Starbucks and yourself in pushup bras?"

She defied crossing her arms across her chest and attempting to intimidate me, "How many followers do you have anyway, like two?"

I fake-sighed, "You're right, I do have two," she laughed annoyingly. Her laugh was nasal and it sounded like Janice from friends-!the one like obsessed with Chandler-!yeah, her laugh sounds like that. I continued, stopping her laugh, "-point five million."

Her mouth dropped as I walked out, Zoe grabbed her purse and said before she grabbed the handle, "If you hadn't noticed, you just got Paigey burned for the second time."

She walked out and slammed the door shut, leaving that girl on the other side, "Pai, you are officially my idol."

I chuckled, "I am many people's hero, but never idol, thank you."

We walked to the nearest Starbucks which was five minutes away from the hotel, making small talk with Zoe. I stood in line with my wallet in hand, "Hi."

"Hey, weren't you here like 20 minutes ago?"

I sighed, "Tell that to my boss' girlfriend who thinks I have no other life than to be her servant. By the way, she and her friend want a caramel Frappuccino, no caramel or cream, and low-fat milk."

"So, cold water, ice and coffee beans in a blender?" I chuckled," That's what I said, so I'll have the Tazo passion fruit tea, sweetened and vanilla bean Frappuccino."

"Sizes?"

"All tall."

"Names?"

"The coffee beans to Chelsea and Bitch and frap to Zoe and tea to Paige ."

"Lemme guess, Bitch has a fake tan and bottle blonde hair while Chelsea follows her around like a lost puppy."

Zoe added, "And her actual name is Barbie."

He laughed, "That's ridiculous, Alright that'll be $16.43."

I paid the guy, and Zoe and I moved over to wait for our drinks. A young girl handed me the drinks in a cup holder, "Heard about your problem, just remember they are all made of plastic."

I smiled, "Thanks."

We left Starbucks and we walked back to the hotel, took the elevator up and putting my room card in, "FINALLY!" Barbie exclaimed, "Ew, you are going to get even fatter if you keep drinking that stuff. "

Zoe had gone back to her room and I chuckled, "Well, Josh Hutcherson follows me on Instagram and likes my pictures, that means he likes my fat and who follows you? Hmm? Are you getting attention from perverted uncle number 5 or number 9?"

She gasped and as I walkled away, I shouted, "THAT'S BURN NUMBER THREE!"

I went to my bed to resume my Usher, butwhen I was about to set on my headphones, Zoe asked, "Can I talk to you?"

I groaned and put the headphones next to me, "Yeah sure."

She sat in front of me, "So, I umm...talked to Jack and Finn, he's not doing so well..."

"Yeah, I heard the story." I cut her off, Zoe smiled, "Well, that's one less thing to worry about. And I just wanted to know how you were doing. I mean I know that you would tell me if something was up and-"

I giggled, "Zoe, i'm fine. I'm over him. Like you said something snapped inside of me."

"yes, I know, but-wait, what? Since when?"She seemd awfully surprised that I actually listened to her and took her advice into consideration. I smiled, I was proud of myself. "When I heard Finn had been sleeping around already so..."

She giggled and tightly hugged me, "That's amazing! So, I know it's soon but anything love interests?

I was about to say someone when she cut me off, "Not Chaning Tatum."

I made a pouty face and chuckled, "No, but we'll see. Who knows, maybe my next crush is just lying around somewhere around here."

(Super duper short srry its really late and i tired but i wanted to update)