Sequel Preview

"Listen, I know you can hear me, Paige, because that's just who you are," I chuckled, holding her hand, the one that was sprawled out on top of her stomach. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes as I watched over my poor, dear girlfriend, fragile and nimble, so helpless. All color had drained from her face, and even though her arms held a glowing sun-tan, her face was white, like a ghost. "You have always been meddling in people's business, just out of curiosity. But that's why I love you, and you can't leave me behind, because if you go, I go."

I sighed, wiping away the tears that had spilled out with my free hand as I switched my gaze back onto my defenseless girlfriend. I knew it wasn't my position to do so, but I had stayed beside her the whole time, unlike Harry, who had left countless times to fulfill his petty needs. He couldn't still be mad at her? Not after all that's happened? "We're leaving for tour in a few hours, so if you don't wake up, I'm going to have to leave your side, I'm going to know for granted that you don't want to come back to me."

But nothing happened, and my heart broke into tiny little pieces.

----------

ooH WOWZA who knows what happened to Paige (I do)

and why is Harry pissed at her, what couldve she done thats so bad (dont worry i still dont know, this was not in the original plot lol)

and why didn't i mention if it was louis or not wOW

okay so this a little sneak peak of the new book and the sequel to this amazing story that will be called Cameras

AND im starting to write the spin off with zoe and harry but i want to write at least ten chapters before i publish to know that im not gonna like drop out

so yeah thats it.

and now the thank yous