Chapter 4

~A~

Owen looked at Sean. "now what do I do?" he ran a hand through his hair.

Sean chuckled at the continued nerves. "What do you want to do?" He smirked even more at the blank look that slid across Owen's features. "Text Gabriel to let him know what you're planning so he can pack Sang a bag before he helps her get ready for you to pick her up. It's a tight schedule, but he knows her wardrobe and I'm sure he'll appreciate the heads up so he knows where he has to stop at or have the others stop at to get what he needs."

"oh, good idea." Owen nodded briefly before pulling his phone out again and texting what Sean had suggested. "Isn't it a big strain on Mr. Coleman to have to get Sang ready to go out with all of us?" he mused.

"Not that he's complained or mentioned." Sean shrugged, pulling out the stress ball again. "I hadn't thought about it before."

"And who helps her get ready for his date with her?"

Sean chuckled. "I don't think anyone would dare." He stated.

Owen blinked and nodded slightly. "probably sees it as part of his fun."

Sean nodded. "something like that. Or she has Lily." He said.

"oh?"

"She's been talking to her. To be honest, approaching them to find out how they made it work has been the best thing for all of us. Liam said for them too. Amongst themselves, they chose to not have children but he said, Lily's been thrilled at the chance to mentor a girl and Sang seems really comfortable with her as well, finally getting to see how a normal female interaction would be between mother and daughter."

Owen nodded slightly. "I also know that several of the boys have reached out to them as well. I'll admit to still consulting with Henry every once in a while."

"it's a resource that we cannot feel guilty about using." Sean said.

Owen's phone buzzed. He glanced at it absentmindedly.

Gabriel: Okay, dinner and movie double feature tonight, opera tomorrow. Staying at your place both nights, casual loungewear for tomorrow and Sunday brunch, right?

Mr. Blackbourne: Yes. That would work out nicely.

Gabriel: It will all be ready by 5:30 when you arrive at Kota's. I'll have the others get what I need from closets.

Mr. Blackbourne: Thank you Mr Coleman. Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Gabriel: You're welcome. But we definitely are going to be setting a dating schedule.

Mr. Blackbourne: It can be the first topic of conversation at brunch on Sunday.

Sean tossed the stress ball at him. "All settled then." It was an observation not a question.

"Yes, all settled and I'll send a text later that you are in my stead for this weekend."

"Aw, Owen, I didn't know you cared so much." Sean teased. "Just be pleseant and let Pookie have a good time."

The millimeter smile appeared and Owen nodded a brief nod before going to sit down at his desk to secure the other tickets he needed and to make plans for the weekend.