Chapter 32

We made it through the buildings, stopping to get drinks before heading to the area by the stages to lay out the towel and establish a home base for the day. Victor let me hold my bag while he and Luke spread out the towel. "Looks like a good spot." I smiled and set the bag down. "How long until there's music?"

Victor chuckled. "Not too long." He said as they both sat down next to me, each of us sipping on our drink and working on finishing the rest of the pastries we'd bought at Starbucks.

Luke stretched out, one arm over his eyes as he soaked in the sun. "You know, this is actually a great date." He said, cracking one eye open and looking at us. "Plenty of time to hang out together between and before food and music." He said.

I smiled. "It's nice. Quiet..."

Victor chuckled. "Yeah because the others aren't here to rile you up." He said. "North seems to enjoy barking at you Princess."

I shrugged, glancing at Luke. "Mr. Blackbourne pointed out to me a long time ago that North yells because he cares. We've been working very hard on him not yelling at me because I can't yell back at him."

Luke smirked. "Yeah, that goes over well... just need to flip him ass over teakettle every once in a while to make him realize what he's doing." He snickered.

I shrugged again. "It works. It also works if I just tell him we're too worked up to talk about it right then. Seems to calm him down a bit." Victor smiled slightly. "But enough about people who aren't on this date..." I said. "I'm here with two of my very handsome boys and I'm having a great time."

"You're adorable." Victor said before leaning over to kiss me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as we made out. I heard the click of a camera behind me and pulled away, glancing down at Luke.

"Just doing a little capturing." He said.

I eyed him. "Those are just for the three of us then." I reminded him.

"I know." He said. "Victor will take a few for us later." He stated, glancing at Victor, who nodded.

I tilted my head to study them. "It honestly does not bother either of you to see me kissing the other?"

Luke shook his head right away but Victor smiled. "Of course not, Princess." He said. "We both know what has to happen."

My brow furrowed slightly as Luke sat up and moved even closer to me, wrapping one arm around my waist and leaning in to kiss my cheek. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"He means that we are well aware that the math doesn't add up very nicely." Luke said. "There are nine of us, one of you and only 7 days in a week." He said softly, his fingers at my waist wandering beneath the edge of my top and splaying out against my skin. My skin tingled at his touch and I studied him for a very long moment before looking at Victor.

"It only makes sense that those of us who don't mind seeing you kiss one of the others should go on group dates with you. We'll both want some individual time as well but why should we wait to spend time with you alone when we can hang out and go on dates like this together?" Victor asked.

"It won't be all of us all the time anyway." Luke pointed out. "At some point, I'm going to drag you off to get food with me and have you all to myself for a bit. And then I'll wander off on my own so that you can sit here and listen to music with Victor."

"I get it now. We can kiss and cuddle all together and I can trust and know that neither of you is going to want to punch the other one out but also, I'll get one on one time with you as we pursue the main top reasons both of you are here." I said, glancing between them. They both smiled, beaming at me really, because I understood what was going on.

"I have to admit that I thought that you knew that from the moment we were making the schedule." Victor said. "You managed to arrange individual dates with us on basically alternating weekends and have scheduled day events with pairs of us on the other weekends with a sleep over here and there on the weekends where you're not exclusively with one of us."

"Maybe subconsciously I did realize." I shrugged one shoulder. "I was just wanting to make sure we had time for sleepovers and pool parties every once in a while." I smiled. "I adore any time I get alone with any of you but I love you all the same, just for different reasons, you know?"

Luke nodded. "I know." He said. "It makes sense, how you managed to get things scheduled. We do have a lot of things planned for the summer and it is cool to think that we might get to tag along on a date and experience something else that we might not have considered before." He glanced at his phone. "And on that note, I think it's time to get some food. Do you want to come with me, cupcake?" he stretched, getting to his feet.

I looked at Victor, my eyes meeting his as I studied him, trying to decide what to say.

"Go on, Princess. You know you want to actually see the food that they have here and not just wait for him to bring something back." He smiled, tugging me forward a little bit to kiss me lightly before letting go of me. "I'll be right here."

"Okay." I said, smiling before taking Luke's hand and letting him help me off the towel. "I do want to see that waffle fried bacon and the bacon on a stick before I tell you just to bring it to me." Luke laughed and laced his fingers through mine. "Do you want anything Victor?"

He shook his head with a smile. "Surprise me." He said.

Luke laughed. "Brave man... trusting us with that."

"I trust Sang." Victor stated firmly. "I don't trust you with my food choices but I trust her."

I giggled. "I'll try not to let you down." I said. I blew him a kiss as Luke laughed and made me start walking with him as we headed to the nearest food area to scope out what the booths were offering.