Chapter 27

My eyes widened at what I'd said and I dropped my gaze to my plate, feeling my cheeks flame with color as all conversation stopped and I felt the weight of their gazes on me.

9 heated gazes.

The silence was actually nice for the minute it was quiet.

You know, before all hell broke loose and they all talked at once.

"Oi, Trouble, why the fuck you got to talk about god damn boys?"

"Sang Baby..." North's growl was more than enough to say.

"Aggele Mou, there's no need to talk about other boys."

"Peanut, no!"

"We have 10 here, no need for more numbers." I could hear Kota's glasses rubbing against his nose as he pushed them up again.

"Pookie, if I'm not enough for you..." I almost glanced up at Sean, I was sure he was actually smirking at the turmoil.

"You talk about boys, Cupcake?"

"Princess, what do you mean?"

"I am sure there is an explanation, Miss Sorenson."

Oops, guess I must have hit a nerve there if he went all formal on me. I appreciated the fact that Victor cared enough to ask what I meant and not just jump into a conclusion. I almost choked on the bite of my BLT that I was chewing before a heavy hand patted me on the back and I glanced sideways at Silas as he looked at me in concern before smiling at me. "Thanks." I murmured, taking a sip of water and looking up.

Yup, they were all still here.

Yup, they had all stopped eating.

And yes... I sighed. The range of emotions ran rampant in the eyes of my 9 loves.

"Miss Sorenson."

I sighed again and dropped my sandwich. "I didn't mean talk about other guys." I said. "Trust me, I have more than enough on my plate trying to handle the 9 of you." I rolled my eyes and then narrowed them at them one at a time until they relaxed a bit. "I mean, I just..." I shrugged. "I love that if I have problems or things that I can't seem to resolve I can come to you." I motioned at Owen. He gave me a millimeter smile.

"And I'm surprisingly more comfortable than I ever thought I would be talking about any medical things with you." I said to Sean. "Each of you give me a perspective and answer to something that I can't get from the others. I mean, who else is going to take care of clothes, hair and make-up but Gabriel?"

"Damn straight fuck yeah, Trouble."

"And Luke helps me with my sweet tooth issues, North hears my dreams and presses me to eat vegetables." I continued before telling Nathan, Kota, Victor and Silas what they meant to me as well.

"So help us understand, Princess."

"I just..." I bit my lower lip for a moment. "I... I don't want to talk to Owen about relationship issues I'm having with any of the rest of you. I don't want to talk to any of you about problems I have with the rest of you. It's not fair. No one deserves to have their girlfriend complain about them to their friends." I took a deep breath.

"Because you're more than friends, you're all my boyfriends and it wouldn't be right. Owen and I talked about it already. Individual dates and details are to be just between us, I won't share pictures or details about my dates with any of you with the understanding that you don't either because it's not fair. Not to you and certainly not to me because it would make me feel shallow and cause you to think I don't appreciate you." I looked around. "I just... My mother, stepmother... step monster, would rather call me a slut and a whore and probably would cheerfully kill me just to save herself the horror of having a tramp for a daughter.... Step daughter who is a constant reminder of her husband's infidelity." I sighed softly and took a sip of water.