Chapter 53

It was nice, having dinner all together with everyone on the same page of knowing how I was with all my boys. I think talking to Erica took a lot of the tension away because she teased 'her cubs' quite a lot about thinking they were needing to hide something from her.

I explained my idea about seating in the vans for our drive tomorrow and they agreed it was a good idea. Kota took a few moments to arrange for the numbers to draw. He labeled the tags as 1 or 2 for the vans and then they were labelled with 3-6 to assign spots in the vans.

It was actually pretty funny to watch them play rock paper scissors to determine drivers. Because Erica wanted in on driving as well, it's not that she minded the boys driving but she reminded them that when we arrived in Florida it would be better to have drivers over 18 in the driver seats just because their laws could be different and she didn't want anyone to get into any trouble in rental vans.

So, we were set up with North and Victor driving first with Owen and Erica in the passenger seats and then then they'd switch off at Florida. I was switching vans when we switched drivers and I forgot who else was but it made vacation seem so much more real than it had been earlier today.

We watched the other movies on our list and it was late when Kota and Owen walked Erica and Jessica home again.

Owen and Sean had bid us good night when Owen and Kota came back, each taking a few moments to kiss me before they headed to their respective houses.

I stifled a yawn and went to get ready for bed in my bathroom, spending more time looking at my space in awe. It was honestly the most amazing thing they'd ever done for me outside of fixing up the attic space at my old house.

I could hear the hushed argument outside my door as I crawled into bed. "Do I need to come out there?" I called.

"No, Princess."

"We're just trying to decide if anyone is spending the night in your room with you, Sang baby."

"Why don't you ask me?" I could almost see 7 hands running awkwardly over the back of 7 heads as they tried to figure out why they'd been so silly in not asking me if I had a preference.

"Oi, Trouble. Stop making so much fuckin' sense at midnight."

"Sorry that I have to be the logical one." I laughed. "Is that you asking me?" I clapped my hands over my mouth to keep the giggles in. There was more grumbling outside the door. "Because even if it isn't... I would be happy if any of you came to join me but especially if it was Silas and North. Just don't be disappointed if I'm asleep when you finally make it in here." I snuggled into my pillows. "So... whenever you decide that you're ready to join me. And my bathroom is free in case one of you wants to use it." I clapped my hands once, turning on the lights around the ceiling.

Surprisingly, I didn't have to wait long. "Aggele Mou." Silas' accent seemed thicker in the dim light of the room as he got into bed with me.

I smiled, turning to face him. "Nice of you to join me." I said. "Is North still beating them down outside the door?"

He chuckled. "No, but I was smart enough to have gotten ready for bed earlier. He just snuck into your bathroom."

I turned my head and caught the door closing as the light came on. "Well, aren't you the smart one." I said, turning back to face him and reached out a hand to rest it on his chest.

He laughed and grinned at me, his teeth shining in the dark. "I guess I am." He leaned forward and captured my lips with his in a light kiss.

I kissed him back, my mouth moving to counter his until he pulled away and looked at me. "Okay?"

He smiled again. "Okay, Aggele Mou. Say, what kind of pen does a Bull use?"

I frowned slightly. "I don't know."

"A bull pen." He laughed. "Get it. Bull pen. Like he's a ..."

"Warm up pitcher going in to the baseball game late." I smiled up at him. "that is a funny one."

"Thanks." He beamed.

"I'm so excited that we're going to go to a Red Sox game in Florida." I said.

"Me too." He agreed as North came out of the bathroom and came to join us in the bed.

I felt the bed dip behind me and Silas let go of me so that I could roll over and look at North as he moved in closer behind me. "Northstar." I smiled.

"Sang baby." He leaned in, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck before he kissed me there, I felt the quick sting of a bite before his tongue smoothed it over, soothing the bite quickly. I shivered under the attention. Biting with North still turned me on the way it had the first time. "I know, I know." He mumbled, his head raising to look over me at Silas. "No marks."

Silas laughed. "Exactly. Or Gabriel will have your head for leaving marks where he can't get away with make up on her skin."

"And the others would be mad too." I said finally before raising my head and kissing North fiercely, my lips clamping down on his lower lip for a moment before I smoothed the roughened area with a flick of my tongue. "But I'm sure that Meanie didn't say anything about me biting you."

North groaned and Silas chuckled again. "Sang, Baby..." He started but finally shook his head.

"Should I go ask him?" I asked innocently. "I'm sure he'd answer me."

"No, it's okay." North finally said, wrapping an arm around my waist to hold me still. "We need to get some sleep."

"But I'm too excited to sleep."

"Aggele Mou, you must sleep. The sooner we sleep, the faster we get to Florida." Silas said.

"I suppose you're right." I said with a yawn. "Let me get the lights then." I raised my hands and clapped to turn them off.

They both chuckled. "Almost forgot they did that." North explained before kissing my forehead.

I felt Silas' arms wrap around my waist from behind and he kissed the back of my neck. "Sleep, Aggele Mou." He murmured.

"I'll try." I mumbled, sinking into the double embrace. I felt comfortable. This wasn't anything different for me, more than one of them in my bed. It was one of the first times it was deliberate, of course. And where we were all in bed at the same time. I mean, even with Owen and Sean, I'd invariably start in bed with one of them and the other one would join me later after we were both asleep. I stayed still, hearing both of their breathing patterns level out, telling me that they'd fallen asleep.

What I should have done is designated the two of them to sleep in my bed and let the other 5 of them bunk in here for the night. A sleepover atmosphere with all of my boys. Well, all of my boys that were actually here. I'm certain we would have done all right. I tried harder to get my brain turned off. It was currently running through what I'd packed in my suitcase, sure that I'd packed the wrong clothes for summer days at Disney World.

It was going to be so fun. I couldn't hardly wait.