Chapter 7

Luke's P.O.V

I remember leaving her small precious body, asleep in the warmth of her bed, which I had slept. She stirred a bit after my arms left her and I wanted nothing more but to stay with her. I knew that terrible things could happen if anyone found out about the night that I had stayed with her.

I sit in my room, just strumming a few chords, trying to make my feelings come out through my guitar. The rain drizzled down the house creating that wonderful sound that I loved so much. When my mum had told me that Skye had found out and that I wasn't allowed to see Reina anymore, it hurt me. Why was it, that when we tell ourselves that we won't ever love again because that person that you so dearly loved is gone forever, you do love again. It seems almost impossible for you to love again when you had been so badly damaged. You almost feel like there's nothing left. And then, you feel it again and you get this happiness and security and you protect the one that you love, so that you don't lose them.

Then, just as they did before, they slip away from you. Of course, I was going to get Reina back. There was no question. But there was this uneasy feeling that I was changing who I was, to keep Reina. I would never sneak into a girls bedroom at night or disobey my parents willingly. I felt so rebellious and in some ways, foolish, but you know that young love is for fools, so I will gladly take the title.

I watched out my window as Reina danced around her room. A smile lifted my lips as I watched her sway back and forth across the window. She didn't know I was watching, she was just twirling and leaping. I couldn't talk to her.

More than the glass was keeping us apart. I knocked on my window to try and get her attention. She came to the window and saw me smiling at her. I could tell she was a bit embarrassed, but a sorry smile appeared on her face. She placed her hand on the window, raindrops blurring her figure. I did the same, placing my hand on the window.

I grabbed the pen from the desk next to me and wrote 'I miss you'  on my hand and placed it back on the window. She got up from the window and wrote something on her hand as well.

'I miss you too' it read. I wrote on the other hand and it was a bit sloppy considering I was using my left hand, 'Stay strong for me, my dear' I placed it against the window and I saw her big smile.

'I will' she wrote. I waved goodbye to her and set my guitar on its stand.

Reina's P.O.V

My heart raced fast as I dialed the numbers. This was one of the scariest things I've ever done. I was going to do it. I was calling my father. Maybe he had changed or maybe he had realized that he was wrong and I could convince him to come back to us.

I placed the phone to my ear and filled my lungs with air, holding my breath as it rang. Three rings and no answer. Four rings and no answer. Five rings- Wait, the ringing stopped.

"Uh, hello?" it was him. I knew it was him.

"Hello...dad." I tried my best to remain calm.

"Who is this?" my heart dropped.

"This is Reina, dad. Your daughter." I said, closing my eyes.

There was silence on the other end. "Reina, my daughter?" he questioned.

"Yes." is all I said.

"Are you ok? How's your mother?" Was he actually concerned?

"Yeah, I'm fine...sorta. I mean, it's a long story. Mum is...well, Mum. I kinda just wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Ok. Shoot." he said.

"Daddy, I'm not little anymore. I'm sixteen now, incase you didn't know, but Mum keeps...I...there's this boy and..." I didn't finish, before he started talking.

"Ah...yeah, I know where this is going. Your mum doesn't trust you with any boys, correct?" he says.

"Yeah, you know?"

"Of course. Skye was always like that. Over protective over me, too. Wouldn't let me talk to any women, really. She was afraid I might run off with someone else and she always told me that she was going to homeschool you so that you wouldn't get interested in any boys, but I wouldn't let her. I told her you needed to go to school." he said. My dad understands me. This is the same guy that left our little family ten years ago when we lived in Ireland.

"I had no idea...Well, anyways, this boy lived next door and we both felt like we...really liked eachother and Mum already told me she didn't really want me to hang out with this boy, but I didn't listen to her. After she went to bed one night, Luke came into our house and we just talked in my room. It's not like we were...you know, doing anything and Mum found out and she said she doesn't want me to see him anymore and she talked to his parents about telling him to stay away from me and I just feel like she's treating me like a child. I just needed someone to talk to who wasn't Mum." I get out. I don't tell him about Luke sleeping with me in my bed, because no one even knows about that so why tell anyone?

He lets out a heavy sigh before replying. "Ok, I don't know what to do. I'm not good with this kind of stuff so I don't know why you called me, sweetheart." he says.

"Dad, I only have one parent right now and she doesn't even understand me. I know that you left Mum and all, but-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I left Mum? No, she left me because she thought I was cheating on her." he says. What?

"Mum told me that you left us because you didn't want the family life." I said.

"That isn't true, Reina. She told me not to talk to you anymore because she didn't want me influencing you, so I never called you. I knew the day would come when you started getting curious and would try to contact me." he says.

I have been lied to for ten years, by my own mother. She thought he was cheating, so she left him?

"Dad, this is...a lot. Mum lied to me...her own daughter. Do you think...maybe just maybe, you could come and visit? I know it's expensive and all that, but I really need to see you. I have no idea what's going to happen and...Dad, I really need you." those last words slipped from my mouth. It was the truth, I had been fine without a father, until all of this. Lies, rules, and feeling like a prisoner under my own mum. Now, I really needed my dad.

I needed to find truth in the darkness and I wasn't going to do this alone.

"Ok, Reina. I'll see what I can do." he said, then he hung up. My dad was nothing like my mother described he was.

My dad was...well, my dad.

A/N

YAYAYYY! So reuniting with the father. What do you think?

Ok, so I saw the 5sos twitcam and they are all the most adorable things ever, I mean. Calum dancing to Cody Simpson, Ashton was singing and being crazy, even though he didn't feel well :(, and Michael saying "Give us your onion" instead of saying "Give us your honest opinion" and then Luke was being all cuddly with Calum and Michael and just. Ugh. Too much.

So anyways, guys, Please please please like, comment, leave feedback for me, what you think is going to happen and maybe even fan this lonely loser who writes fanfics ;)

Love love love