Chapter 9

No!

I almost fell backwards. "Calum, I can't." I said.

He nodded. "Yeah, I know. It's Luke." he said, sighing.

"Yes, I just...it feels wrong. I can't do this to him and...myself. What if things did happen between our parents? I would be kissing my brother." I said.

"Do you...want it to be that way?" he asked, getting closer again.

"I don't know. I mean..." I have no idea what I'm saying.

"Let's pretend that there is no Luke. Would you want this? I mean, us being together." he says, wrapping his arms around my waist. Would I? "Because, none of that matters if you really do."

"Our parents decisions don't matter, Luke doesn't matter. We could be together." he says. Luke does matter. He doesn't understand. "I really like you, Reina. As soon as I walked through that door, I knew that I had to get close to you." he says, lifting my chin.

"I want to call you my own." he whispers.

Luke's P.O.V

Where was she? I knew that she wouldn't be out this late. Who was that boy that was with her?

She asked to borrow sweatpants for him and I didn't know why. She was acting weird, like she didn't want to see me. What if she doesn't? What if she made up that whole thing about her mum so that I would stay away from her?

Did Reina actually even like me? The pebbles kept hitting the window and it didn't open. I wanted to see her tonight. Someone would hear me, so I decided to stop. The light remained on in the guest bedroom but I didn't want to bother whoever was in there. Maybe Reina was in there...with that boy.

I heard a door slam and the guest room light turned off. I threw a few more pebbles at Reina's window. She may have gone in her room.

The window opened. Thank goodness.

"Reina! Is everything ok? I thought maybe something happened." I said, seeing her beautiful face.

"Luke...I'm fine." something was wrong.

"Who was that...boy?" I asked. She bit her lip.

"It was just my mum's friend's son. Can you...come up?" she asked.

"Are you sure about that? Remember what happened last time?" I sighed. "Yeah, it will be fine. Just...please." I knew that she needed me. I pulled the rope from my bedroom window and threw it up to her. She tied it around something and I climbed up to her, making sure I stayed quiet.

"Luke, Kiss me now. Kiss me so that I'll know that I like you." she said.

"What? What's going on?" I ask.

She pulled my collar toward her and kissed me. This kiss was passionate and slightly aggressive. She pulled me toward her bed and pushed me down onto it. She kissed down my cheek and to my neck. "Reina, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop this." I grabbed her hands and pushed her off of me. Tears filled her eyes. "I just had to know." she said.

"Know what? Reina, tell me what's going on with you."

"Luke, Calum kissed me and I didn't know if I liked it or not so I had to kiss you to make sure. I need to know if I really am making the right choice." she said. Calum is that boy.

"Your mum's friend's son?" I ask. She nods. "He likes me, Luke. I told him that I liked you, but he didn't listen to me. He wants us to be together." she tells me. She was being truthful about this.

"Has he gone?" I asked.

"No, he's in the guestroom, but don't hurt him." she says. He's lucky I didn't pound his face in.

Reina wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her head into my chest. "I missed holding you." I said, pulling her closer to me as we sat on her bed. "Me too." she said.

We sat in silence for a little while and I figured she had fallen asleep. "My dad is coming tomorrow. My mum lied to me about him...he didn't leave us, she left him because she thought he was cheating on her." she says, breaking the quiet.

"Wow. That's a lot to take in. Why is coming?" I ask her.

"I want him to help me with my mum. I haven't seen him since I was six years old. That's really scary to think about." she says, yawining.

"You need to sleep. You've got a lot going on and I can't let anyone know that I'm here." I say. I hate leaving her when she needs me the most, but I know that I'll get her in serious trouble.

"No. Please stay for just a little bit longer. I want it to be just us for a few more minutes, just being here with you." she says. I give in again and rest my head on hers. We just close our eyes and enjoy eachothers company. "We could run away." I say.

"You're kidding right? Run away?" she giggles.

"I'm serious. You could get away from your mother and all of the drama and the lies. I could get a job...and we could be together. My parents have been fighting so much lately and she's been drinking more and more...we could both just leave." I say. I had thought about it before.

"I don't know. That's kind of dramatic, don't you think?" she says.

"Well, no. You could go back when you're not under her custody anymore. When you're legally an adult so she can't do anything about it. She'll forgive you in time and maybe she'd have things worked out by then."

"Let's not talk about this now." she groans.

"Ok, but I really should go now. Think about it?" I say, lifting her head from my chest and kissing her lips slightly. It seemed like such a natural thing to kiss her. She nodded and smiled weakly. I got up from her bed and climbed out the window, leaving her to rest...

Then, I tripped and fell

and died.

The end

(A/N LOL JK! SORRY I HAD TO. Ok no, but really he just went back home.)

A/N

So, what do you think of Reina going with Luke?

Should they run away? If they do, will she ever come back to her mum?

COMMENT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ME VOTE LIKE WHATEVER AND FAN!

Love love love!