Chapter 15

It had been a few days since that night and I started the day with Richard starting me with a small job to design a website for a small dog breeder. It didn't make that much, but he said it'd be good practice. It was nice of him to hand off some of his jobs to me to do. But then, if the money we're making is just going to the rent, then it's like I'm doing it for him and the money's going to same place it would have if he had done it.

Luke got to spend the morning with me again before he went to work. It sounds so weird. Last night I started thinking about everything that has happened. Did I move too fast with all of this? Making quick decisions with a boy that I had only met a few weeks ago and the running away from home because of him. I kept telling myself that he wasn't the only reason that I left home, but I know that he was.

I shouldn't start rethinking this now. I still have the rest of my life to make it right again, just not right now. I planned on marrying Luke, he had told me that we would get married. I had so much faith in Luke and I knew he'd keep his promise. Anyone would tell you that I was too young and crazy and that I haven't even experienced the world yet and I wouldn't see the truth until I had my first heartbreak.

But that's just what other people say because they're jealous of young love. I hope. I felt closer to Luke after, well you know. He pleasured me. I have yet to return the favor and maybe I will tonight. Richard will be out on a date so I can cook dinner for the both of us when he comes home.

I was getting really excited thinking about all of the stuff I could do to make tonight special. It made me so happy knowing that he'd love it. I put some music on while I was on the laptop and made notes on the side on my notepad when I thought of something to add to tonights dinner.

I would make a fettucini with a sauce and some fresh garlic bread. I thought about wine, but I couldn't buy it, but I'm sure that Richard could.

"Hey Rich." I say to him as he works next to me.

"Hm." he replies, not even looking at me. "Could you maybe pick up some wine sometime today? I was planning a nice date night tonight and I know that...well, it would make it really nice." I ask him for the favor and he smiles at me. "Aww. You are so cute. I know all about the best wines, myself. My ex used to own a vineyard so he knew his way around the stuff. I'll get you something really nice. Okay, babe?" he says winking.

I thank him and check that off on my list before returning to my job. This breeder has the cutest puppies in the whole world. Rich shouldn't have given me this, now I'll be begging Luke for a puppy. I know that Richard wouldn't want a puppy in his apartment though.

Luke's P.O.V

The bar isn't too far from the complex and I am glad for it. Less I use my car, less gas we use. Less gas we use, the more money we save.

I never thought that I'd be here now. I'm in London living with my girlfriend and walking to work. It sounds so strange knowing that only a week ago, I was mowing my parents yard when Reina and her dad were pulled up next door and I remember seeing the wild look on her face when she saw me shirtless and her mum didn't even look at me.

I smile at those thoughts. Back when I hardly even knew Reina and she was such a mystery to me. Now I know she's just a cheasy romantic goofball when she's with me. The look on her face though when I touched her, she was and still is the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. They way her eyes closed and she held on to me. I had better stop thinking about it though so I don't walk into work with a little something in my pants. Or a big something...

I walk into work and see the boss running around. We don't open until lunch and tonight is the night that we have a performer. "There you are. Go ahead and get started on these floors and tables." he says, almost shoving me into the closet with the cleaning supplies. Why was I doing this again? Oh yeah, to support my...family? Does that sound right when we don't even have kids? I don't know.

I get working on wiping the tables down and disinfecting them, when a tall brunette walks in. "Hey, I'm the new waitress." Waitress? I thought she was a model. Tall, curvy, and gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Reina, but then again, who was?

"Right. Lily Grear?" the boss questions. I turn around to see her nod, she sees me and smiles. I smile back and return to clean the tables.

"How old are you, darlin? You have to be at least eighteen to be a waitress here." he says.

"Yeah, I'm eighteen." she replies quickly. I wonder if she really was eighteen. She looked old enough to be eighteen.

"Ok, you can go into the kitchen and talk to the other waitresses and they'll get you started." he says, getting back to whatever he was doing. Her heels click behind me and into the kitchen. Knowing that this is a bar, she'll probably be in some skimpy outfit. Lord give me strength. I have to keep my eyes off as much as possible. Reina is all the girl I'll ever need.

I get the mop and mop up the floors as quickly as I can and still do a good job. The bar opens in a few minutes, so I put away the cleaning stuff and walk into the kitchen. "You go at the front desk and watch Lily seat people so you can start training to be a waiter. Just answer phone calls and such." the head waitress says to me.

I follow Lily to the front and she turns her head and smirks at me. "As you have heard already, I'm Lily." she puts her hand out and her brown eyes sparkle. I shake it.

"Luke." I say. "Thats cute. So you look pretty young." she leans against a post and crosses her arms.

"I'm seventeen." I reply. "Ah, ok. I thought you were older. You look older." she says, winking. Was she flirting with me? No, she wasn't.

___________

It was getting late and I had to start cooking soon. Richard still wasn't home from running my errand. I go ahead and start the sauce and he walks in the door. "Sorry, I'm late. Ran into a friend." he says.

"That's fine! No, I just started so I should be good." I say.

"Ok, well I'm going to go get ready for my date so I'll just get out of your way." he says and walks back to his room. I boil the water and set up the coffee table. I put candles on and put the couch pillows on the floor to sit on. I start a fire in the fireplace and finish making the dinner.

I pour two glasses of wine and set them on the coffee table. I put my music on the speakers and turn the lights down. It was looking good and knew Luke would be home in a few minutes.

I checked my phone to see that he texted me and told me that he'd be home soon. I get butterflies in my stomach reading it and I scoop two plates of the pasta and put them on the coffee table with a cloth napkin and rose petals scattered everywhere around the room and candle lit everywhere.

If I say so myself, I'm quite the romantic. If I was a lesbian, my girlfriend would love this. I hope Luke does. I hear the lock in the door and he flings open the door. I stand there and smile at him. "Welcome home." I say and he looks around.

He drops his stuff on the floor and his mouth hangs open. "You...you did this?" he asks, embracing me. "Yep." I say, pulling his hand to the family room. He takes off his coat and throws it on the couch.

The fire is warm on our faces and we start eating."This is...beautiful, but you stole my idea." he says, laughing. "So is this returning the favor?" he asks me. I shake my head. "This is only the begining." I say.

Suddenly, there is pounding on the door and I drop my fork and look to Luke with a worried look. "That's my date, I think." Richard says, coming into the family room. "Reina, I think we should-" he doesn't finish.

A deep voice is heard on the other side of the door. "Oh hi, can I help you?" Richard asks. It's not his date.

"I have warrant for the arrest of Lucas Hemmings for kidnapping, so I suggest you let me inside."

A/N

WHOAAAAA WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! The hardest part of this whole chapter was when I had to ruin their perfect dinner with that. Like I so badly wanted it to be all perfect, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices.

So guys please check out my other 5sos fanfic because I love it so much and no one is reading so check that out!

Comment, vote and fan!

LOVE LOVE LOVE