End Authors Note

Well that's it!

That's the end to this lovely story. I think all writers look back at their first few chapters and scoff at cheesy and would rewrite the whole thing now that this story has matured with me.

I will possibly rewrite the last chapter since it was short and moved too fast, I felt. I had to write it quickly so I didn't have a lot of time to put my heart and soul into it.

So I really am sad that it is ending but I felt it was a good time to. So now, I'm going to be bringing back one of my older books that you guys seem to LOVE and I will be rewriting and giving it a better story!

Sooo without further ado, may I present the description for THE FIFTH SECOND!

'Cameron Ryker lives with her dad in Sydney, working a part time job cleaning houses to buy parts for her 1960 Roadster convertible; all while trying to get through high school. When she notices a flyer for auditions for a keyboard player to go on tour with a band called, 5 Seconds of Summer, she sees it as a chance to get out of her father's constant reminder for her to go to college, and make something of her love for music. But there's one problem, it's for boys only. But then, when did something like that ever stop her in the past?

YAY! So you get the idea of what it's going to be. Cameron is going to be an edgier tomboyish character, unlike my girls in the past. She is played by Chrissy Costanza and I'm actually really excited for this.

Also, I still need an eye catching cover for this book!

I hope you all loved Skinny Love and I hope you will read The Fifth Second!

Love love love