Chapter 12

I open my eyes to see city lights and the starless night sky.

"Goodmorning." Luke says. I sit up and stretch. The top is down on Luke's convertable so it's easier to see the big city passing us as we drive. "We're in London." he says.

"It's beautiful at night." I say, laying my head on his shoulder. "You're making it harder to drive, Rein." he says, laughing.

"Oh sorry." I quickly remove my head. "Where will we be stopping?" I ask.

"Probably a cheap motel. Maybe we can find a room for rent some place. We can look tomorrow." he says. I watch exit signs for any kind of motel to stay the night at. "There's one. Get off here." I say, pointing to the exit. He nods and turns into the exit.

The motel is run down and looks pretty dirty from the outside. "You wanna find another one?" Luke asks, deep bags under his eyes. He's tired and I know he needs to rest. "No, this is fine. It's only one night." I realize that this is the first night that I am sleeping with Luke. We have never slept the whole night together because of parents. Now we don't have to worry about them.

We were free. We were our own people. We were adults. This happened so fast and I wasn't expecting it to come so soon. "Ok, do you want to wait here while I go get a room key?" he asks. I shake my head. I don't want to be out here alone. I have no idea what kind of people are out here and what they could do to me.

I hop out of the car and follow him inside. The man at the desk is a bulky older man with a long mustache. "Can we get  a room, please?" Luke asks.

"Together?" he says, louder than needed.

"Yes, please." I say, I grip harder onto Luke's arm. "Ok, the honeymoon suite is my best room or we have our normal rooms. Fifty for the honeymoon and thirty for the regular." he says, coughing and taking a swig of some tequilla from a bottle.

Luke looks to me and shrugs. "Honeymoon suite, please." I say.

"Alright, pay me now." he was quite demanding. Luke paid him even though I insisted on paying for it. He gives us the key and takes another swig. "Have fun in there, kids." he chuckles loudly. Oh goodness. I hope we survive the night.

We get to the room and it's not as bad as we expected. A queen size bed, a couch and tv, and a mini kitchen with a mini fridge. We wouldn't be using it though. The bathroom was bit dirty but we wouldn't be using the shower or tub. We throw our stuff onto the bed and I get my toothbrush and toothpaste and clothes to sleep in and go in the bathroom.

 I come out and saw Luke just laying in the bed. He saw me come out and turned his body to face me, smiling at me. "What?" I asked him. He smiled bigger. "Nothing."

I sat next to him on the bed. "Tell me." I say, smiling back.

"You're just beautiful, Reina." he said. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "You are too."

He pulls me down to lay with him and he takes off his pants and shirt. I try to look away and find something out the window that's very interesting. He slides under the covers and gestures for me to come under as well. Thankfully, the room had been cleaned before we got it. Not thoroughly, but it was cleaned.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. This was one of my favorite things. To be in his arms and to hear his sweet whispers against my neck.  "We did it." he whispered.

"I know." I smiled. "I can't believe that I...we did this."

"Me neither." he says. "It's so weird. You know, if someone back in Aussie had told me that I'd be doing this, I'd think they were mad." he chuckles lightly. I wrap my arms tighter around him, feeling the warmth of his skin. My head rested on his bare chest and our legs intertwined. I loved this feeling. I was safe now.

"Goodnight, Luke." I said, kissing his neck. His eyes closed and his lips parted as I did. He must like neck kisses. I smiled to myself, reminding myself not to forget that. "Goodnight, sweet." he said.

_____

I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds. That was a rare treat for London, especially in the fall. I stretch and doing so, I woke up Luke. He yawned and pulled me back to him. Through the night, I had moved away from him, I guess. "I don't want to leave yet. Let's just stay here for a little while longer." he says. "Besides, it's not like we're going to move into a room by tonight even if we found one today." he was right. Even if we did find a room, they wouldn't let us move in the day of.

We lay there for a few minutes more just enjoying eachothers company then we finally get up and get dressed and ready for the day then, tell the man at the desk that we'll stay another night.

We leave the motel and get into the car. I had my liscence I just didn't drive too much. It had been a couple of months. We find a small cafe and pull in there to eat. My stomach was growling. I didn't eat very much at all yesterday from the nerves, so I was glad to smell the beautiful scent of donuts and coffee.

We sit down and are greeted by a cute waitress. I get cake donuts and coffee with a side of eggs and bacon. Luke gets pancakes instead of donuts and she walks into the kitchen.

"This is exciting. I looked a few ads on my phone last night that look like they'd work for us. They already have someone living in all them, but they are looking for a roommate or two to help with the rent. It's cheaper that way and you usually get a better apartment. " Luke says, folding his hands.

"Good! This is...wow. This isn't as bad as I thought it'd be." I say. Luke doesn't say anything, he just grins slightly. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing really. I just wouldn't want to get your hopes up, Reina. It's going to get harder. It's not always sunshine and rainbows." he warns. I nodded.

The cute waitress came back with our food and we ate quickly. Coffee felt so good warming me up along with the donuts and the eggs and bacon were perfect. I was so hungry and felt satisfied after eating. Luke finished before I did and I paid this time. We got on the road, trying to find the adresses.

We got to the first one and heard gun shots so we decided to not even go inside. The second was near by so we looked at that one. It was nice and had two bedroom, one which the renter stayed in. He was a sweet gay guy who was nothing but kind. He was named Richard.

"It's good you're a couple. It's cheaper that way." he said. As we left, he thanked us and told us we could move in tomorrow if we wanted and he gave us one of the keys. We would just pay him every month, and he'd pay the rent. No signing anything. That was a relief.

"Well that was fun." Luke said, after we got back in the car.

"Yeah, I just hope that he doesn't start flirting with you." I say, laughing.

"Yeah, right. That won't happen." he says. "Are you...happy, Rein?" he asks me. I think about it. My parents would have found that I was gone by now. The thought made my stomach turn.

"Yeah, I am happy. I feel a bit guilty, but overall...I couldn't be happier."

A/N

SORRY ITS SO SHORT! BUT my mum told me to go to bed!

please comment and like and dat shtuff! What do you think will happen?

love love love!