Chapter 21

I lie in bed thinking of all the things that would happen if I did get pregnant. I've heard that every teen goes through a phase when they want to be pregnant. Am I going through that phase? No, because I don't want to be pregnant, I'm just wondering what would happen.

"Luke?" I ask in the dark silence.

"Hmm." his muffled voice through his pillow.

"What...if I had a baby?" the words sound so foreign falling from my lips.

"Are you worried because I didn't use a condom?" he asks, turning to face me and sighing. I shake my head. "No, not at all. I was just wondering." I say. "Then it'd be a pretty damn cute baby." he smiles. "I don't know. What kind of question is that? Maybe in the future, but we're still young and we need to grow up ourselves before bringing another little person in the world." he yawns and pulls me closer. "Don't worry about anything." he says as he begins to fall asleep again.

He still didn't give me the answer I wanted. I decide to let it go. No use in talking about something that isn't going to happen.

I sigh. "How about a puppy? If I get you puppy will you be happy?" Luke says as if he knows that I'm still thinking about it. I giggle. "Sure." I kiss under his chin and try to fall asleep in his arms.

____

It was a rainy Wednesday afternoon. Luke went back to the bar to try and get his job back and I was stuck at home again. I hated just being at home, so I got dressed for once and went out to do some shopping and sight seeing, despite the rain.

I remembered the gig tonight at the bar that Luke wanted to watch. I could invite Olivia, Ashton, and Michael to come to visit and see it tonight. I take my phone out as I'm walking down the street and dial Olivia's number. "Hey, girl. Is everything ok?" she answers the phone.

"Yeah! Everything is fine. Luke is back in town. Can you and the guys maybe come tonight? There is free entertainment at the nine at the local bar that Luke works at." I say. I here her talking to who I am asuming is Michael and Ashton.

"Yeah, we can come tonight. My parents won't mind, I don't think." she says and laughs. "Alright, well then I'll see you tonight hopefully." we say our goodbye's and I hang up to text Luke about our company.

'excellent. Gotta surprise for you ;)' he texts.

It's probably a puppy. 'is it a puppy?'

'nope. Just wait.'

I do some grocery shopping and stop in a cafe for lunch. There is a little lingerie store next to the cafe so I decide to step in, just to see what they have. I might buy a few things that I'm sure Lucas would enjoy.

When I open the door, the bell sounds and then I see them. Oh.

Mr. Hood and Calum.

What are they even doing in this type of store? I almost throw up at the thought of Mr. Hood sleeping with my mum, even worse buying her undergarments. I guess Calum just tagged along.

As as I see them, I duck below a display. I can't let them see me, but I'm sure Calum already has. Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Kill me now.

I turn and to look and Calum isn't there anymore. Oh lord.

"Why are we crawling on the floor?" a voice behind me says. It's an employee. "Uh, I dropped some underwear. Sorry." I say and pull a pair off of a low shelf and stand up, holding them in my hands. "Got em." I laugh. She smiles and walks away.

I need to get out of-

"Reina?" Shit. I really need to find another word to use.

I turn around and see him. "John, didn't expect to see you hear!" I sound excited, when really I want to rip his dick off and tell him never to put it in my mother again. I laugh at the thought which only adds to my fake excitement that I'm see him here.