Chapter 3: The Night Class

*Lily's PoV*

About 30 minutes later into the ride, in the far distance, we see Cross Academy.

"That's Cross Academy? It looks kinda eerie if you ask me." Hiroki said.

It doesn't look that bad but is it just me, or is that a huge wall surrounding the school?

"That place has vampires. Obviously it looks creepy." Daisuke said.

Seira looked at the school with excitement.

"I'm excited! Like come on! We've been cooped up in the mansion all the time! We only left for Hunter Association missions, but we never got to have some real fun." I said.

"Yeah! Lily's right! I kinda am tired of being at home all the time. I'm way better off being here at Cross Academy, making new friends!" Seira said.

"Maybe Lily's future boyfriend is here." Hiroki said.

Tch..as if. I'm going to be alone until the very end.. I don't need a fake love. I want someone to love me truly... But who knows? Destiny has many surprises...

"Nah. Probably most of the guys here are jerks when it comes to girls." I said, looking out the window as we approached Cross Academy.

*Kaname's PoV*
Since I didn't attend the rest of the class and went back to my dorm last night, I had to go to a meeting with the Headmaster during the day. It's been 15 minutes and we just concluded our usual meeting.

"Today's the day... It's been awhile since I've seen Kazuki's children... I haven't seen them since they were little children. They are very kind, plus they are one of the vampire hunter families that promote coexistence with vampires."

"I'm sure the Adachis will serve as great allies." I said.

They promote coexistence, but they do not wish to be around us. That's what I heard once many years ago from Kazuki Adachi. He stated, "We support the coexistence, me personally, do not wish to be around them." But the reason why is what I want to know. I guess when the time is right I'll find out.

"Well then, I guess I will take my leave, Headmaster. Have a good day." I said, making my way to the door.

"All right then! See you around, Kaname!" He said happily.

As I left the Headmaster's office, I saw Yuuki and Kiryu speed walking.

"Why are you two in such a rush?" I said, standing in front of them.

"Oh! Hey there, Kaname! It's just that the new students have arrived and we are going to go welcome them! Want to come meet them with us?" She said excitedly.

I smiled. "It's fine. I'll come and meet them in the evening. I'm quite tired, so I'll see you tonight." I said, smiling.

I saw her face turn somewhat red and then Kiryu took her hand and pulled her away.

"Come on, Yuuki. Let's go." Kiryu said.

"O-ok! See you, Kaname! Duty calls!" They left quickly out the doors of the school building. It seems that they have arrived....

*Lily's PoV*
We finally arrived to Cross Academy and the four of us stepped out of the limo. The driver took out our luggage for us and then made his departure. I'm so excited! What awaited us is a long set of stairs. I excitedly went up the stairs, going ahead of my siblings.