Chapter 23: Blessings

*Yuuki's PoV*

We all finally have returned to Cross Academy! Even though it's kind of sad, because it was nice and warm over there, and here it's cold. I've been feeling terrible lately... Having so many migraines and visions of this woman with long brown curly hair, wearing a white dress. Who could she be, I wonder...

Classes start again tomorrow and it's back to Disciplinary Committee duties with Zero, and her. That snake that stole my Kaname away from me...

Yori and I were carrying our Day Class luggage back to the Sun Dorms, and there I saw the Adachi siblings except for Lily. Oh, that's right. She must be with her precious Kaname.

"Are you really going to overhear their conversation, Yuuki? " Yori asked.

"Yes! I need to hear what's going on." I said.

"Seriously? I thought you've gotten over him..."

"I-I can't. Even if he did tell me that he doesn't want to. I-I love him! And that witch isn't going to change my feelings just because she's with him!"

Past life. Ha! Stupid beliefs. That girl thinks just because they were together in a past life, they can be together now! Sorry, but as long as I'm here I won't let their relationship deepen!

I then slowly made my way closer to them, and I heard their conversation.

"Lily leaves today, huh..." Seira said.

"That's not fair! Honestly Grandpa Hideki's decisions are dumb... Why make her leave Cross Academy when she has to come back anyways to complete a mission? Ridiculous." Daisuke said angrily.

"The leaving part is probably because he doesn't want her with Kaname, so he's doing all of this." Seira stated.

"Dumb old man..." Hiroki said.

Lily's leaving?! Yes! That means I have an advantage with Kaname!

Then I felt an arm on my shoulder, strongly bringing me back.

"Yuuki. What are you doing?" I turned around and I see Zero.

"N-nothing. Just bringing my things back to my dorm...A-and you?"

"Nothing at all. Just seeing how you're trying to bring Lily down. It sickens me."

I widened my eyes.

"W-what did you just say?" I said in a surprised tone.

"You heard me. You disgust me in general. Why would any man want to be with a two-timing spoiled little girl like you?"

"You don't understand what it's like to feel that way, Zero! Loving two people... It's not my fault, those are my feelings!"

"Then you are going to have to find someone that feels the same way that you do. Because I do not want any part in this." Zero said as he walked away from me.

I brought my hands into fists. No one understands me... It's not fair. But they understand Lily just fine!

I stomped my way back into the dorm. Whatever... Lily's leaving so I'll have a chance here either way!

*Takuma's PoV, Moon Dorms*

We finally came back from the Ishigaki Islands! We had a fun time, but I'm worried about Kaname and Lily. Lily and her siblings lost their father... I wonder how they're taking it...

"I cannot believe Lord Kaname is wasting his time with that pink-haired cursed princess." Ruka said angrily.

"Ruka! Don't speak like that about Lily! If Kaname hears you-"