Chapter 7: Confessions of Love

*Yuuki's PoV*
I'm so bummed. Now who I'm going to go with for the class trip? I really wanted to go with Kaname, and now I'll probably get paired up with someone random from the Day or Night Class. Now I'm starting to get a bit aggravated with Lily. How can she do this to a friend that is in love with the man that's always around her? Ugh, I need to get my mind off this for a bit. I'm currently on my way to the Headmaster's office, for he called me up for something. I gently knocked on the door.

"Is that you, Yuuki? Come in!" He said in his usual happy tone.

"Did you call me, Headmaster?" I said.

"Yes! It's about a new transfer student that I want you to show around! She was supposed to come earlier, but she has a weak body so she was recuperating at her villa in the mountains."

*knock knock*

"That must be her! Come in!" He said.

When the door opened, it revealed to be a girl in the Night Class uniform.

"...Night Class?" I said.

"Yes! Yuuki, this is Maria Kurenai. Maria, this is my daughter, Yuuki. She will show you around the academy."

"Hi! I'm Yuuki Cross! Nice to meet you, Maria!"

She was looking at me with a smile.

"Your blood... It looks so healthy..." She said.

"Hey! That is forbidden to say that in school grounds!" Headmaster said.

"Oh! I'm sorry. It's nice to meet you, Yuuki..." She said.

I smiled and escorted her out, showing her around the school. She seems really nice!

*Kaname's PoV*
Night Classes began, and as usual, I was reading a book as the teacher had begun his lecture. I really hope this trip will help Lily get her past memories back. 9,000 years ago, the Ishigaki Islands was the bridge between Takamagahara and here. That's where Lily and I would always meet up back then. We'd spend so much time on the beaches and just enjoy each other's company. I really want to have her in my arms again and and tell her how much I love her so. But I'm worried about her curse. The fact that she will die in four months, and killing Shizuka Hio. I mean, she told me that the key to saving her is to prove myself as an eternal soulmate, I guess...She's also been tasked with the most challenging mission yet. I saw that Kiryu wasn't at the gate either, so he must have gone with Lily as well knowing who she was going up against.

"The girl that's been delaying her transfer is finally coming...Kind of mysterious isn't it? I smell the aroma of crime." Takuma said, looking out the window.