Chapter 22: A Date To Remember

*Lily's PoV*

The sun shined proudly in the sky, the both of us had just woken up and prepared ourselves for the day.

As I was sitting on the bed brushing my hair, I looked over at Kaname who was looking out the window.

"Kaname."

"Hm?" He said, looking over at me.

"Doesn't the sun bother you? I mean... you're a vampire. Vampires are awake at night, and you've been awake all day for I don't know... Almost four days now?" I said a bit worriedly.

"It's alright. I can manage the sun but for a time. I do sometimes get a bit tired, and tend to take naps during the day." He said as he was looking out the window.

"Oh I see.." I said.

"So, what would you like to do today, Lily?"

I pondered this for a second. I want it to be something to remember... I looked outside, and saw that there was snow on the ground. It must have snowed last night...

It's weird... It never snows in the Ishigaki Islands, since it's always warm there. But anyways...

I guess we can go shopping in town! That sounds like fun!

"Let's go around for a walk in town! We can do a lot of things there!" I said cheerfully.

He chuckled. "All right."

"And by the way, I'll make you your breakfast today. I'm sure that will be a relief for your servants." I said cheerfully.

"You don't have to-" I interrupted him.

"I want to do it." I said with a smile.

"All right, then..." He said.

The both of us left the room after getting ready and in the hallway, we happened to come across Aido, who's half asleep returning to his room.

"Hey, Aido.." I said, greeting him.

He looked up at me with groggy eyes, smiling approaching me. "Seira... I didn't know you would come see me at this time. Hehe... I didn't know you missed me that much... It's ok. You can come cuddle with me back in my room."  He said as he was about to take my hand.

"Aido." Kaname said, glaring at him.

"Yeeees?" He said, still half asleep. Oh, no... He doesn't know what he's getting himself into..

With that, Kaname slapped him hard on the face, Aido's face moving to the side.

He widened his eyes when he saw both Kaname and I, and realized what he just did.

"L-Lord Kaname.... I'm truly sorry! I thought that she was Seira for a second because of the pink hair..." He said regretfully.

"I expect that you do not mistake my lover to be yours. Seira has green eyes. Lily has blue. You can easily tell."

"I-I was half asleep... Sorry! You can punish me as much as you need to, Lord Kaname!" He said.

Kaname just sighed in annoyance and shook his head.

"Whaaat? Did you just say Seira...? And from what you just said..." I said with a smirk.