Chapter 24: Shattered Hearts

*Zero's PoV*

I myself couldn't understand why he turned Yuuki into a vampire. And Yuuki blurted out the reason. She was born one and she's Kuran's sister and fiancée. Why did he give her her memories back? There was no reason for it! After Yuuki said what she said, she had passed out, and it was just he and I after Lily had left.

"Why? Why did you do it? Why did you lie to Lily? Why did you not tell her the situation? She trusted you!" I said angrily.

He stayed silent.

"You're terrible....And she had something very important to tell you."

He looked a bit confused. "Tell me what? She hasn't said anything to me."

"She was waiting for the perfect time to tell you. But you simply decided to run over to Yuuki, didn't you?"

"I didn't have a choice, believe me. She was in pain and had been already receiving the visions of blood and her past, if I didn't awaken her, then she would've..."

I looked away.

"That also made Lily suffer. You should have told her from the beginning instead of not saying anything." I said as I turned around.

"Kiryu. Don't even think that you'll win her heart this way. My heart belongs to Lily and I will talk to her.What she saw is a misunderstanding. I was only doing what was needed to be done." He said.

"Yeah, well good luck. I said as I left his sight.

*Kaname's PoV*

When Lily ran away like that, I felt like I was about to cry. And I'm not like that. Never.

I took Yuuki and brought her to a room in the Night Class dorms. As I was about to leave her to rest, I heard her call to me.

"Kaname... I need..." She said, reaching out to me.

I sighed and moved over to her, and she quickly bit her fangs into mine.

I continued to have an emotionless face, looking straight.

After she had her fill, she smiled and looked at me. "To think... That we were raised together.. And we promised to marry one another.. I'm-"

"Yuuki. Don't think for I second I changed you back into a vampire was to be with you. That wasn't my intention. You were in pain, and had to be dealt with, that's all. You also had a right to remember the truth."

"Don't lie. Don't you remember? You said that we were going to be like Mom and Dad!"

"Sorry, but that will not happen. I still love Lily, no matter what you say."

I then noticed that the windows were cracking and Yuuki forcibly kissed me.

I slapped her in the face.

Her eyes widened, believing that something like this wouldn't happen.

"Kaname....?"

"Get it in your head. I do not love you, Lily is my true love and I'm truly not your brother since you know the story about how I am the ancestor so you are my descendant. I don't want you telling me what to do. I will annul my engagement with you first thing tomorrow."