Chapter 33: This is Our Destiny

*Kaname's PoV*

I do not know how many days have passed. But one thing is for sure, I haven't returned to the Enjo mansion. I have been staying in hotels in town only to wake up the next evening to search for Lily. That is the only thing I have been doing these past few days. I walked throughout the woods for days, following the negative energy that was near. But no matter how much I tracked it, it would always disappear when I get closer to it. Also for these past few days, there has many natural disasters such as severe thunderstorms, earthquakes, and typhoons. Luckily, the citizens have been able to make it through these events. I have to find Lily to save her...

It's currently evening, and I am just looking around the woods once again to see if I can detect any negative Ayakashi presences.

"So this is where you were, Kaname-sama. We've been looking for you for the past few days!" Aido said, who was with the entire group behind me.

My eyes widened in surprise. How many days has it even been...?

"What day is tonight?" I asked.

"...May 14th. Current time is 7:15 p.m." Mina said, looking a bit down.

The days have passed by far too quickly. No...

"Kaname, please. Control your emotions. You just put a big gaping hole on a tree!" Ichijo said worriedly.

I looked over and I did notice what I have just done.

"...Aido, Kain. Did you find anything?" I asked, hoping to have a positive answer.

"Y-yes, actually. Just recently as a matter of fact. That was why we were looking for you." Aido stated.

"We are going now. At this moment. Aido, lead the way." I said in a deep tone.

"Y-Yes!" He then walked ahead in front of me, leading us to where he believes Lily is.

*Lily's PoV*

I opened my eyes once again only to find myself in my room once again. This is the second time he does it. He keeps using my body to fulfill his selfish duties. I slowly got up from bed, only to fall into the floor on my knees.

"Oww..." I said to myself as I put my hand on my forehead.

Everything hurts. It hurts terribly... I slowly got up, holding the rails of the bed. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed that I was wearing a long, black dress that revealed my back and a bit of my chest. I also noticed the bags under my eyes. Ugh... This is so not my style. This is far too revealing...

The door opened, revealing Yami who was smirking evilly.

"Not again... Just stop already..." I said in a very weak tone.

For these past few days, Yami has been using me to get used to my body. It's been exhausting and I can barely move on my own now. I can't even leave this room unless Yami takes over my body.

"It looks like Kuran-san and your other friends have given up on you..."

"No... they haven't. It's the fact that you have me trapped down here they cannot find me..."

"Yami-sama! Kaname and a bunch of other people have discovered the way in here!" On of the Ayakashi stated.

My face brightened in excitement. Kaname... he has finally come to save me.

"Heh... then we'll split them up into different parts of the castle and bring them here to my chambers. It's almost time anyways. Looks like I am going to need your body, Lily-san. This time... Forever." He said, looking over at me.