Chapter 12: The Island of Our Memories

*Seira's PoV*
As Aido and I made our way up the stairs to see the view of the ocean, I saw that Yuuki was in between Kaname and Lily. That bitch... she's like a freakin' parasite. I swear, I'm about to take my vampire hunter weapon and bang her head with it.

"Why are you staring at Yuuki Cross with so much hate, Seira?" Aido said in a questioned tone.

"Isn't it obvious? She's trying to get in between Kaname and Lily's relationship! She wants to win his heart back!" I said.

"Lord Kaname isn't like that... He wouldn't do that to Lily." Aido said in a honest tone.

I then made my way to where the four of them were standing.

"W-wait! Where are you going?" Aido said, coming behind me.

"I need to talk to Yuuki. This girl will not get away with what she is doing! Does she even know what the meaning of 'in a relationship' is ?!"

Aido tailed behind me to where Kaname, Lily, Yuuki, and Yori were standing.

"Seira, Aido, hello!" Yuuki said happily.

"Yuuki... Can I talk to you please? In private?" I said with a fake smile.

"Of course!" She said.

I then took her hand and pulled her to the other side of the ship, where no one else can hear the conversation, and my happy face turned into an angry face.

"What do you think you're doing, Yuuki?" I said in a bothered tone.

"What do you mean? I'm just-"

"Don't play dumb. I know you're trying to split Kaname and Lily up! You're trying to get his attention, but... you shouldn't even bother. You just can't accept the fact that Kaname is no longer in love with you." I said, smirking.

Yuuki looked away. Her face was filled with jealousy and rage.

"Why can't it be me... What does Lily have that I don't...?"

"Who knows... Even I don't know the answer. But what I do know is that Kaname doesn't love you anymore, so give up. No matter how much you try, you're never going to get to your goal."

I saw that tears were falling from Yuuki's eyes.

"Tch.. Why are you crying?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Because... I've known him since I was very young. He was the beginning of my memories... I was about to get attacked by a scary vampire, and he saved me. He's the one that brought me to the Headmaster's home, and he took me in without even knowing who I was. He was so kind to me and I slowly began to get feelings for him. Recently I realized that he is in love with Lily... It hurts! It hurts me so much Seira you don't understand! I love him!" She said as she cried.

"Well... I'm sorry to hear that. Honest. But the truth hurts, Yuuki. You need to accept it, and let Kaname and Lily be. No matter how much you will try to separate them, they never will. They love each other. What if you were with someone that you love so much and someone tried to pull them away from you? How would you feel Yuuki?" I said.

She looked away. "I would feel annoyed.. and a bit angry as well." She said, her voice wavering.

"Then let them enjoy these five days together! This is the only time when they can be alone, without being bothered! And I'm sure Zero wouldn't mind if you hang out with him."