Chapter 28: Revelation

*Lily's PoV*

Heavy raindrops began to fall from the sky as we walked our way to the old Night Class dorms.

"This place here reaaally gives me the creeps, and the rain is all sticky..." Seira said.

"It's not as creepy as half of the missions we've been on." Daisuke stated.

"Haha, you're right about that." I said with a laugh.

"This dorm has not been used for a few years, since the new Night Class dorms were built. Supposedly the Night Class teachers stay here, but there is really not much of them, from what I seen. That is why Shizuka stays here, as there is really no one here. Maybe that is the reason to why you consider it "creepy" as you all think." Kaname said.

"You guys used to stay there?!" Hiroki said in surprise.

"Well of course. Where else do you think we stayed during the time when the current dorms we are now at were being built?" Aido said.

"Oh... I just thought you guys commuted for the time being." Hiroki said confused.

"Nah. That would be too much. After all, this is a boarding school." Aido answered.

"I see..."

Oh Hiroki, my dear little brother. You are such a curious one.

I smiled at the confrontation.

"Are you cold, Lily?" Kaname asked.

"Yes, a bit..."

He smiled and took of his coat, putting it on me.

I smiled. "Thank you."

"We wouldn't want you catching cold, now would we?"

"I would be fine either way, but thanks for your concern." I said with a smile.

"Of course. That's one of my responsibilities as your lover. Taking care of you in sickness and health."

I blushed. That's one of the vows a married couple makes. Marrying Kaname... That is one of my dreams. It always has been for 9,000 years. But we never got the chance to because of our racial differences. My grandfather won't ever let me marry Kaname, much less take the Kuran name. If my family finds out that I'm pregnant with Kaname's children, they will never forgive me.

"Don't worry." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder, smiling.

"What?"

"You needn't worry about anything. Everything is going to be alright. Like I told you before, there is a reason for your reincarnation. I don't think you were born to die again. I believe you were reborn to make a change as well; A change that will impact the future generations of the Adachi family. "

"How do you know?" I asked curiously.

"Like I just said. Everything that happens is for a reason."

"Alright then. I'll believe you." I said happily.

"Then let's finish this mess so you and I can live a peaceful life."

"A-are you sure do you want to be with me? There is going to be so many obstacles that the both of us are going to face. And my grandfather and mother..."