Epilogue: Here's to Our Future

*Lily's PoV*

A few days later, Seira and the others came from Japan to see us and the babies. It was a beautiful warm sunny day, so we all decided to spend some time outside in the terrace of the mansion where Kaname and I dwelt.

I was cooking a nice traditional Japanese meal while I saw Seira and Daisuke hold one of the twins in the arms. Hehe... how cute.

Zero, Ichiru, the Night Class students, my parents, Itaru, and the Headmaster were all outside, surrounding Daisuke and Seira, wanting to see the babies.

"How's my precious wife doing?" A pair of arms then held me from behind.

I giggled.

"I'm doing fine, Kaname. I'm almost done."

"You sure you don't need help?"

"Uh, yes. I do. Bring these snacks to everyone outside. We've been giving them drinks for the past hour. We don't want a line of people waiting to use the bathroom, now don't we?" I said, handing him a tray of dango to him.

"Alright, anything else?" Kaname asked.

"...A kiss from you." I stated.

"I can never say no to that." He said, putting the tray on the table, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips.

Someone whistled from behind us.

We quickly parted our lips, only to find Daisuke at the entrance. I felt like I was blushing fifty shades of red, and I looked away.

"Now that is what I call a steamy kiss!" He stated.

"Thank you." Kaname stated with a smirk.

"What?!"

How embarrassing... Is Kaname not embarassed as well?! Oh, yes.. I forgot. Kaname is the kind of person who hides his true feelings from everyone. I can somewhat sense his heartbeat speed up a bit faster.

"Heh, anyways I just came to get the snacks that Kaname said he was going to bring outside, but here you two are making out."

I laughed. "Sorry about that. Kaname will help you out by bringing them outside."

Kaname sighed.

As Daisuke was getting the snacks together, he asked us a question. "Haven't you two gotten some alone time? And I don't mean here in your house. I am talking about just the two of you, with no kids."

"Well, not really... We've been spending most of our time with Ryusei and Yukari."

Daisuke sighed, putting his hand on his forehead.

"You guys totally need to have a night to yourselves. I'll take care of Ryusei and Yukari. I'm sure Seira won't mind taking care of them as well, Hiroki too, since he lives with you guys." Daisuke said.

"Oh, no! We don't want to put pressure on you guys like that! We-"

"I insist. Let me guess. When's the last time you guys had time to yourselves?" Daisuke asked with a smirk.