Chapter 10: The Stormy Night that Changed Everything

*Lily's PoV*
Kaname held my hand tightly as he walked me to the Moon Dorms. It's going to be the first time that I enter the Moon Dorms.

Plus it's going to be so awkward, because the Night Class students would probably feel a bit uncomfortable having an armed vampire hunter in their dorms.

"Nervous?" He said.

"A little bit... I mean, I'm pretty sure that half of them don't like me...." I said.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Even if they don't like you, they will have to respect you because you're my lover now." He said, smiling.

I smiled as well. As we were approaching the Moon Dorms, for some reason I felt that the air around me began to feel uncomfortable. Well, it's normal. It's like this in every vampire hunter mission. As long as Kaname is by my side, I shouldn't be nervous at all...

He held my hand tighter when we approached the front doors. He opened the doors and I saw that some of his vampire friends, including that jerk Aido were in the living room.

"Welcome back, Lord Kaname." They all said as they looked over at him. However, most of their eyes widened when they saw me next to him.

"Lord Kaname, why is she here at this time of the evening?" Ruka said.

"She's with me for the night. But... I expect you all to treat her with respect. She is my lover, and I would like you all to give her the same respect that you all give me." He said in a stern tone.

"Yes, Lord Kaname." They all said.

Then I saw that Takuma had walked up to me. "Nice to see you again, Lily!" He said happily.

Seems like I'm the talk these days in the Night Class these days as they are all staring at me.

"Nice to see you again too, Takuma." I said with a smile.

"I'm Rima Toya. Nice to meet you."

"Senri Shiki."

Then Aido slowly walked up to me. "Hanabusa Aido. Nice to finally have the time to talk to you once again, Lady Lily." He said with a smirk.

Whoooa. Now why is he referring to be as Lady Lily now?

"I'm Akatsuki Kain."

Then Ruka looked at me with no interest. "Well, it seems that you know my name, so I'm not even going to waste my time introducing myself." She said, leaving the living room.

Wow... She really doesn't like me.

Then I saw a girl in the back who was came up last to introduce herself. I looked at her, and there's just something weird about her.

"Hi there! I'm Maria Kurenai! It's a pleasure to meet you, Lily." She said with a happy smile.

This must be the new girl that Kaname suspects is Shizuka using someone else's body. I need to keep my eye on her...

"Hello there, Maria. It's nice to meet you as well..." I said with a smirk. I held out my hand for a handshake and we shook hands.

I was right. No doubt about it, there's another soul in this body. Just one of the hidden powers that I have. I can sense if a body is possessed or not.