Chapter 25: Tears of Regret

*Seira's PoV*

The bell to lunch rang, and I was making my way to the lunchroom, until I saw Hanabusa hiding behind a pillar, telling me to go where he was.

I smiled, and made my way there to where he was.

"Now this I don't see every day. Hehe... What brings you here, Hanabusa?" I said as I embraced him.

"Just came here to see my little rosebud." He said, giving me a peck in the lips.

"Aww, how sweet... I didn't know you can be so cute, Hana...." I said, caressing his cheek.

He blushed and looked away. "Now you're giving me nicknames?"

"Yeah!" I said cheerfully as I took both of his hands.

"Hey... Can we talk somewhere private? There's something I need to tell you. But you might be mad at me, however you need to listen to my explanation." He said in a serious tone.

Oh no... Why is he talking so seriously?

Hanabusa took me somewhere where no Day Class girls can see us, which was the back of the school.

"Listen Seira, I told Lord Kaname about Lily."

My eyes widened.

"Why?! We both told you specifically not to say anything! Hana, you promised!"

"Hear me out, Seira. I did it for their sake. Don't you want Lily to be happy again? Like you and I are now?" He said, holding my hands a bit tighter.

"I do, but..."

He is Yuuki's fiancé. They cannot be together...

"You told your grandfather that you would be with me no matter what and help both Lord Kaname and Lily be together. Don't you think now is the crucial time to help them, especially when Lily is carrying his children? This is the time they have to be together, more than ever!"

"Hanabusa..." I said.

"You more than anyone wishes for Lily's happiness, don't you?" He added.

"Yes, I do."

"Then let's help them meet up. Tell Lily to meet you somewhere where it isn't vampire hunter territory. Then the person there that will appear instead of you will be Lord Kaname. Lily will end up staying there with him, and they will end up talking it over. Easy, right?"

"I think so... " I said.

"What, you're doubting your hot boyfriend?" He said proudly.

"No..." I said with a quiet giggle. "But... I don't know, I have this feeling in my heart that those two are going to meet face to face soon, and very soon. We should stay on the sidelines for now." I said.

"I understand, then. You do have a point. Well, I should be getting back to the Moon Dorms, before the fangirls find me." He said.

"Hey... While your here, why don't we just spend some time together?" I said with a blush.

He smirked. "Yeah, and maybe while we're at it, share a teeny bit of your blood with me?" He said, his eyes glowing red.