Chapter 11: The Class Trip

*Seira's PoV*
After Kaname and Lily left, there was some awkward silence. Surprisingly, Itsuki was the one who broke the silence.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe you all are allowing this relationship! A pureblood vampire and a human?! That can't work! It WON'T work!" He said angrily.

What has got into his mind? This man broke her heart. And now he wants to get her back after doing what he did?

"Shut the hell up, Itsuki. You shouldn't even be talking. Kaname is part of her happiness now. You are no longer a part of her world, so why don't you step back and run back to, what was her name again? Oh yes... Emi?!" Daisuke said angrily.

Itsuki stayed silent at the mention of Emi's name.

"Why did you get engaged with Lily, when it's obvious that you were interested in another woman? Why did you approach her, huh? Was it because of her nobility? beauty? social status?" I said.

"No! I truly and genuinely love Lily! That night was....my fault, an accident...Emi was seducing me, and...I fell to my desires..." He said.

"Then you're a jerk, Itsuki. Don't ever involve yourself with Lily or anyone else in the Adachi family! After this class trip is over, don't you dare even talk to us. You have nothing to do with us anymore...!" I said.

"...Let's go, Aido. See ya, Daisuke." I added as I began to walk away from Itsuki.

"Whatever." Aido said in a bored tone.

As we were making our way to the limo that awaited us, It was quiet. Awkward. Surprisingly, he was the one that ended up breaking the silence.

"Hey, Seira." He said.

"What?" I said, looking over at him.

"Just for these five days, let's get along. As much as I don't want to, I have no choice but to since we are kind of going to be stuck with each other." He said

My eyes widened in surprise. "What the... Wait, did you just say that you want to get along with me? Or are you wanting to get along with me because of my blood? Because if it is, you know what's going to happen if you try to do that with me..." I said, putting my hands into my purse where my vampire hunter gun is.

"N-no. It's not. It's just since I have to deal with you for five days, I thought we should just get along without any problems, right?"

"Yeah, yeah... I feel the same. I just want to have fun for these five days without any problems as well." I said.

"Then let's have the time of our lives!" He said excitedly.  I'm surprised in his current change of attitude. Wow... I've never seen him this happy and excited with me before... He kinda looks cute this way...

No! What are you saying, Seira? Did you just call the womanizing jerk Hanabusa Aido cute? It's all in my head. Yes. That's it. All in my head.

We made to the limo and he opened the door for me. "You first, Seira."

"Thanks..." I said as I made my way in into the back seat.

We both sat down next to each other in silence, not knowing what to talk about... So I ended up saying something random.

"So! What do you do in the Night Class? Is it like Day Class, or is it different?" I said.