Chapter Two

Esarosa got to her class as the door closed.
'Great now I will have to knock and draw attention to myself.' She thought to herself.

'We can do this. We aren't weak anymore.' Esarosa's wolf replied.

Taking a deep breath Esarosa raised her fist.

Knock knock

The teacher came over to the door and opened it. "You are late miss Lowell"

"Sorry." She muttered as she entered the room. The teacher simply nodded her head and pointed to Esarosa's seat. The only seat available was the one right infront of the teachers desk. Sighing Esarosa headed towards the seat and sat down.

Taking out her books she opened them up "We are on page ten" the girl sitting beside Esarosa whispered.

"Thank you" Esarosa whispered back. She flipped the text book open to page ten and followed along easily.

The hour long class seemed to drag on forever. And with each passing minute Esarosa thought about how much she hated this school, the people in it as well as the teachers.

If you were smart you were shunned. If you didn't look a certain way you were trash. Esarosa is both, smart and well a freak. The whole school knew she was a rare white wolf, though few knew about her orange eyes. This placed her in a category all of her own.

The bell rang signalling the end of her first class, she quickly gathered up all her stuff. She was just about to leave the room when a strange sent wafted over her, Vanilla and lilacs.

Esarosa was pushed backwards into a row of lockers. Laughter erupted all around her. Above the laughter a male voice rose "serves you right looser. Get out of the way next time."

Esarosa didn't say a word as she began to pick up her scattered books and papers.

"Here let me help you." a soft angelic voice said. "Thank you." Esarosa muttered while still gathering papers.

A petite hand holding papers entered Esarosa's vision. She quickly looked up and saw a very pretty girl smiling at her. Esarosa took the papers shyly and thanked the girl. The scent from earlier was stronger now Esarosa noticed as she stared into the girls eyes. She didn't know who this girl was but she was beautiful.

"You are welcome." The girl said as she stood up. She offered her hand to Esarosa. Taking her hand Esarosa stood up.

The strange girl had short black hair that was spiked up like a rock stars would be. The girls eyes were copper coloured that could be described as a gold colour. However with the black eyeliner and eye shadow she wore it was hard to tell exactly what colour her eyes were. Esarosa allowed her eyes to trail down to the girls lips that where also covered in black. 'A goth chick.' Esarosa thought instantly.

She taken out of her thoughts when. She heard a familiar males voice. "My sweet darling. Don't waist your time on this nerd." The guy said pulling the girl away from Esarosa.

Esarosa felt a pang of jealousy as she looked at the boy holding the new girls hand. The boy was Kevin Chase, the future beta of this wolf pack. He was also one of the popular boys. Looking around Esarosa noticed Kevin wasn't alone. Colin Porcupine and his mate, Janine Snow stood watching the scene.

Esarosa looked away from the future alpha and luna. However she didn't look away in time and Colin came over with a sneer on his face. He kicked her binder out of her hands. "You are a worthless piece of shit. If your 'mom' hadn't saved my fathers life, I would have killed you myself." He said laughing. Everyone around us began to laugh as well. That is all except the girl who was trying to help me.

Esarosa looked at the girl and noticed that her one hand was balled into a tight fist. Her jaw was clenched and she looked like she wanted to rip Colin's throat out. She yanked her arm out of Kyle's grip and went over to Esarosa, then she turned around "leave her be. You should have respect for those of your kind. And if you touch her again I will rip your throat out." The girl said threw clenched teeth.

The girl turned back to Esarosa "come on dear lets go." She said holding her hand out. Esarosa stooped and picked up her binder. Standing back up she took the girls hand.

"How dare you speak to our future alpha this way!" Janine said walking over to us. "Just who do you think you are?"

"First of all he isn't no alpha of mine. And second my name is Aeliana." The girl said still holding Esarosa's hand.

Janine instantly bowed her head and became submissive. Esarosa looked around and noticed everybody was bowing. 'Should I also bow?' Esarosa asked her wolf. 'Maybe we should. This girl has an aura of power.' Her wolf replied. Esarosa began to lower herself into a bow when she heard. "You are fine my dear." Aeliana whispered. Esarosa stood back up straight.

"My princess we didn't know that you would be here." Colin said while still bowing.

"That was the point. And now my friend and I are going to talk to your father. I would also like for you to go and fetch her mother." Aeliana replied calmly.

Colin sneered, but didn't say anything. He just nodded and headed off to do as Aeliana said.

Aeliana looked at Kevin and raised one of her sculpted eyebrows, He quickly scurried off to follow Colin. She than looked at Janine "well take us to alpha Johnson."

"Yes of course. Please follow me." Janine said scrambling to organize everyone.

Aeliana followed behind Janine still holding Esarosa's hand. "Things will get better." She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~