The End

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~

Esarosa nodded her head as she looked around at all the wolves who were bowed down to her now. Some of the group was in their human forms and just as covered in blood. As she looked around Esarosa noticed even alpha Johnson and her mother were bowed slightly

"I don't know how to be alpha." Esarosa said quietly. Movement just to Esarosa's right had her growling.  The power coming off the person had her canines extending. 

"Calm down Esarosa. I mean you no harm. I have no desire to take what is yours now. I can teach you to be an alpha." Esarosa bowed her head slightly as she realized who the voice belonged to. "Sorry alpha Johnson. I accept your offer."

Loud howls and cheers echoed through out the pack as they all accepted the new alpha. Though some where not too happy. ..

Esarosa once again lifted her eyes to meet the crowds. A huge smile graced her face when she meet the gaze of one particular person.

She sprinted towards the person as the person smiled and raced towards her. They met in the middle hugging and crying. "I thought I would never see you again." They both said .

A male voice interrupted they pairs reunion. "Hey don't I get a hug too?"

Esarosa smiled and held an arm out. "Group hug." She said as the other person opened her arms up to accept the male.

"I love you both." Esarosa said.

"You better love me more." The female replied.  

With a giggle Esarosa replied. "Always."

<><><><>

Two months passed since Esarosa took over the pack. Alpha Johnson was true to his word and trained her to become the best alpha she could be. Jennie took time off her job to help train the wolves of the Redrose pack.

King Jaxson and Queen Elana have control of the Porcupine pack back to Alpha Johnson upon his arrival home. They hurried to their daughters side to help secure treaties between the Redrose pack and their neighbouring packs. All was going well.

~~~~~

Four months has now passed and Esarosa and Aeliana have now decided to plan a wedding. Both have full accepted the fact they are mates. Their families have accepted they are mates.

There is only one problem. One problem that can ruin everything. Can Aeliana and Esarosa be happy and safe? Can the two women be strong enough to conquer every obstacle thrown at them?

Read book two "Together?"  To find out. Sadly I have taken down book two. I didn't like the way the story was going. I have also lost the original story line

<><><><><><the end><><><><>